collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 12
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: {Upd. 6-7-18} Loose and NIB Dolls! Some rare ones; Nefera, G&B Jinafire, Etc.!  (Read 800 times)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
I have a few MH things I'd like to sell. ^_^

------ F.A.Q. ------

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you have any questions that I didn't cover here, please feel free to PM me!

------ ALLERGY ALERT ------

I have several cats (mixed breeds, both long- and short-haired) and a dog (a Husky/Malamute mix), all of whom like to "help" with my various collections, so there is a strong likelihood of items purchased from me having cat/dog hair or dander on them.

And while I myself do not smoke, and my dolls have been mostly kept in a bedroom that is NOT smoked in, I do live with smokers. I've been asked before how badly I'd say my items smell of smoke; I honestly can't distinguish it, but I think that's because I've lived with smokers my entire life and have gotten used to the smell than because it's not noticeable. I would say buyers should anticipate a noticeable smoke smell.

If there's anything besides pets/smoke that is a concern to you, please feel free to PM me and I can let you know if the item you're interested in has been exposed to whatever your concern is while in my possession. I do want to note, though, that a large portion of my collection (and therefore a large portion of my sales items) comes from buying secondhand, and I have no clue what it might have been exposed to prior to my getting it.

------ Onward to Sales! ------

I've sorted everything out into categories; new dolls, loose dolls, nude dolls, bait dolls, etc.

For simplicity's sake, I'm just going to link to my Flickr albums rather than posting pictures here. If the links aren't working or the pictures aren't showing up, please do let me know; I take and upload my sales pics with my phone, and sometimes they get set as private for some reason. XD

Asking prices should be marked on the pictures within the albums. Please don't let anything that seems high-priced scare you off; I went by eBay and what I'd seen in price-check threads here. I'm more than happy to negotiate on almost anything I have listed!

-------} New-in-Box Dolls {-------
Album Link ;; Upd. June 7th, 2018

Some of the boxes are a bit beat up but the dolls themselves are brand new and undamaged. :) As far as eye-wonk goes; I'm not the best at noticing it, but to me these guys all look pretty good. I am more than willing to get additional pictures of their faces, if you want to judge for yourself.

I am happy to debox any new/boxed items at the buyer's request, to save on shipping!

-------} Loose, Dressed Dolls {-------
Album Link ;; Upd. June 7th, 2018

Many of my loose dolls come to me secondhand from yard sales and such, so they are in pre-loved condition and are generally missing* their earrings and other small accessories. Several of them do have issues with glue seepage, making their hair sticky.

*: I do have a tote full of accessories and jewelry, but so few stock pictures showed the really tiny stuff clearly that I gave up on trying to match it up when I sorted the outfits. If the tiny stuff is important to you, I am happy to look for it if you can provide me with a good picture of what I'm looking for. :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:37:23 PM by Squirrelypaws »

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: {Upd. 4-23-18} NIB Monster High and Ever After High Dolls!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 07:03:02 AM »
Bump. :)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Bump. :) Added some loose, dressed dolls, including some rarer ones like sig. Nefera and G&B Jinafire!

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
*waves wand*

Wingardrium Leviosar!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
*waves wand*

Wingardrium Leviosar!

Okay, this was brilliant.  Just had to say. :biggrin:

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Haha, thanks. ^_^ I like to mix up my "bump" posts a bit.