collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: Hello from Europe! <3  (Read 369 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
Hello from Europe! <3
« on: April 05, 2018, 07:11:03 AM »
I've already registered in December, but I'm awkward, so it took a while.
Better late than never, I guess? :'>

Hello to you all. You can call me Dee. I'm, urgh ... 30. It physically hurts to say it, especially when you don't feel like it. :'D I'm from Germany, born and lived there all my life. Due to illness I'm currently not working, but I've graduated and had commercial training. Unmarried, single, no kids.

Collecting dolls ... oh well. I had Barbie dolls when I was little (which always ended up naked and with horrible hair styles), and if I had known there is a way to help poor dolls by doing repaints and reroots, I would have kept them. _u

I have a few porcelain dolls, but it was only in 2015 when I stumbled over OOAKS and thought: That's cool. ♥ So i got myself lots of second-hand dolls to hopefully customize soon. I've already started to work on one.

And due to the fire lit, I also started to collect dolls again, not for customization. The collection is teeny-tiny so far (very new), there are only four EAH dolls (it's sad how they ended, I really like them), seven Barbies, two Descendants and one DC Super Hero, but I'm afraid it's going to be more in the future. ^^; I'm both a thrifty and picky person though, and (almost) every purchase is thought-out.

Nice to meet you all. <3
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Europe! <3
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 02:40:55 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Dee! ( ^ v ^ )

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Europe! <3
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 05:35:40 PM »
Hello and welcome, bring thrifty and picky are Good characteristics to help you NOT go overboard.  On the hand I have cluster addiction syndrome (completely made up by me) I collect in clusters bits and then on to one thing zealously for a time.

I love my dolls from EAH the best. Are you finding some still in stores for sale. None left here in Canada.

What will you do for your first custom?