Monster Mash-Up > Brags

Modern buys

(1/4) > >>

modernmonsterhigh:
Literally my entire post just randomly deleted :/ let me explain briefly again, this will be my brags thread about mostly all of my purchases! I recently bought a lot of dolls including some rares for $5 each! It would be overly complicated to list them all at once so I will be trying to upload a photo of a random lucky doll every day :)
First day:

I<3 shoes lala. She is just adorable in my opinion. I love everything she came with! Her outfit is my favorite part. I love how 80s ( I think ) it looks. I love how her yellow shoes have hearts on them and I think the tiny bag is just the cherry on top for me :3 I will be posting extra photos in the doll a day challenge too since they correspond. Thanks for viewing!

modernmonsterhigh:

First wave ghoulia. I never really liked the doll herself but her clothes are really nice. I love her style and Iím glad to have her. Her bag is VERY detailed and I was very impressed on how beautiful she is. Not a big fan of her hair. Feels weird like venusís for some reason.. EDIT: her glasses are super cute too!

Crimson Kitty:

--- Quote from: modernmonsterhigh on February 22, 2018, 11:41:41 PM ---
First wave ghoulia. I never really liked the doll herself but her clothes are really nice. I love her style and Iím glad to have her. Her bag is VERY detailed and I was very impressed on how beautiful she is. Not a big fan of her hair. Feels weird like venusís for some reason.. EDIT: her glasses are super cute too!

--- End quote ---
Signature and SDCC Ghoulia are my holy grail dolls! Even if she's not one of your grails, I'll congratulate you anyway :P Also, I think she is one of the few dolls to have doll-grade kanekalon hair on certain editions along with Spectra and Venus. I'm not positive whether Signature Ghoulia has kanekalon hair or not, but I'm pretty sure some versions of her do, so that could be why it feels weird.

modernmonsterhigh:

--- Quote from: Crimson Kitty on February 23, 2018, 07:14:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: modernmonsterhigh on February 22, 2018, 11:41:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Signature and SDCC Ghoulia are my holy grail dolls! Even if she's not one of your grails, I'll congratulate you anyway :P Also, I think she is one of the few dolls to have doll-grade kanekalon hair on certain editions along with Spectra and Venus. I'm not positive whether Signature Ghoulia has kanekalon hair or not, but I'm pretty sure some versions of her do, so that could be why it feels weird.

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much :) ghoulia is truly adorable. I canít believe how detailed she is :0 yeah venus has the same hair texture. Personally I just find it hard to brush through without breaking it. I still love how long it is though :3

These two are adorable. I LOVE clawdís shoes so much! Unbelievably detailed. I think draculauraís dress is just simply adorable ^~^
( my mom took clawdís bulldog. She loves bulldogs so much LOL )

nassib:
That Ghoulia is amazing! Congrats on her and the Love at first bite pack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version