collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 34
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: Your Monster High OCs  (Read 1402 times)

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
Your Monster High OCs
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »
Do you guys have Monster High OCs? Who are they? Do you have them in doll form/planning to make them? I've always loved making OCs for all sorts of universes and of course, Monster High is no exception. I currently have 5 OCs, all with planned bodies but none entirely finished yet.

The first is Margot, future body is FdC Honey Swamp, she's a marionette and daughter of Slappy the Dummy from Goosebumps but she's actually nice unlike her dad and loves baking.

The second is Sybil Gray, she's sort of half-human because she's the daughter of Dorian Gray and she's a pretentious loner who loves painting but she only paints self-portraits. She's not really friends with anyone but she's been caught speaking to Jackson a few times because she feels like he understands her situation.

Third one is Kadri Ankara, a Turkish Angora Werecat girl who's a real fashionista, made with a Catrine DeMew. She wears a hijab and clothing inspired by Islamic fashion as well as lots of jewellery and accessories. I imagine she might be friends with the fashionable ghouls like Clawdeen but being a Werecat, she'd probably be more interested in making friends with Purrsephone and Meowlody, because they're more discreet than Toralei but they still have a killer style.

Fourth is Ambrosia Shufflington, made with a FdC Twyla whose arms aren't hers because her original ones are broken; Ambrosia was created by Dr. Septimus Pretorius from Bride of Frankenstein but she wasn't fully conscious so he threw her out as a failed experiment, she was then adopted by a zombie engineer who gave her new arms and finished bringing her to life.

The last but not the least is Nephthys Riddle, daughter of the Egyptian Sphinx, and in her backstory she was a childhood friend of Cleo before the De Nile got trapped in the tomb, I'm going to make her from a Toralei.

What about yours?

Offline KustomKara

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
Re: Your Monster High OCs
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:36:24 PM »
You're are great! I love them all, and I find your Kadri Ankara, to be especially interesting! I also love wear cats.  <3

I had several in mind for my very first! A D'jinn, was one I worked really hard on but never came to fruition.
Now in order form first to last OC.

Tori Underbridge - As the daughter of Trolls. She's the kindhearted, tough-skinned, athletic "grymnest" of the group. She loves being out doors, and has a bit of a green thumb. She's thrifty, and all of her clothes are hand-me-downs, or home-sewn by her mother. She lives in a cave complex, much like an intricate apartment building, with her immediate as well as her extended family. Dinner at her place is very loud!!

Vanissha De La Luz - This California born and raised party girl, is smart and sassy, and know's what she wants. All the attention on her! Only problem is, she's the daughter of the Invisible Woman! She's very intelligent, excelling in physics and math, unfortunately she's much rather talk about the latest fashion and gossip rather then study. She dreams of being a famous Hollywood actress, like her mother.

Third was my first boy!
He's the Most famous inter Galactic Rock "Star"  Xero Gravity! But here on Earth He's know by his other name Roswell Grey. He's the musically inclined shy-boy. He can only speak Earth's Languages as Reading and Writing is a new Experience for him! He Loves Earth's 'Junk' Food. 'Reading' Comic books and Manga. As well as putting on a show!

Marianna Trench, This Leviathan is Big and Bad from the deepest part of the ocean. Her Old School's reputation was that of a bully, and she got kicked out! But that's not her at all! She Loves to help people, inspiring them to do the right thing! She loves Pro Wrestling and is in an 'undergroung' group with the name Challenger DEEP! She can Sink any challenge swimming her way, both in and out of the ring. 

Some of the other's I have from MH is Daughter of the sun. Who's golden light shines brightly.

And my EAH oc is Kelly Anne Hook, Daughter of "The Pirate". She's a cross between Capt Jack Sparrow and Capt James Hook. She's a royal with a rebel flare, who wants to be Captain of her own ship of life! She holds in her possession a magical Treasure chest purse, that holds All Lost things. If you're looking from something Then She's the one who's 'found it'. You can get it back of course... for a small magical fee.

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »
I have tons, but most exist as ideas :p
Of the ones I actually have stuff of:
Haydrien Agreste, Son of the Farmers. He's a Scarecrow that was accidentaly given life by the Steins(G1) or random lighting(G2). He was scared and alone until the old couple that owned his field noticed their scarecrow was missing and found him. After some wacky hijinks, they adopted him and taught him everything they could, basically raising him as the child they never had. One fateful day, a group of girls appeared out of nowhere and talked about a place for "monsters" like him and themselves. He politelly rejected the offer, as he didn't want to leave his parents alone. They accepted his desicion and told him he had a place if he decided to attend later, giving him and his parents directions. His parents decided later to sell their farm, as they were worried of what Haydrien would do after they died, and bought a little house on New Salem, where their son could live at the school and meet new friends, and wouldn't leave them alone.
He accidentaly discovers that his eyes apparently show monsters their worst fears(Only Cleo and Draculaura had gone to his farm, and as former humans, they were immune to that). He develops a fast friendship with Deuce, who has imilar "eye" trouble, and develops a crush on Twyla, who he is unsure if she's immune or not but *likes* his eyes. Twyla is oblivious to his feelings, but at least enjoys his shy, clumsy and awkward company.
He was made experimenting with an Operetta :p

Whinniefred Rot. Sister to Neighthan, just as Neightan has the "grace" of a zombie and the magic of an unicorn, she's the opposite, having the grace of a unicorn and the powers of a zombie... which mostly means her skin is grayish green. She's a very good dancer, and very light on her feet, looking almost as if she's floating when walking. She's a LOT more outgoing than either of her siblings.
Made with a Rainbow Dash fakie head and a Scarah body(...I think :p )

Brittaneigh Rot. The Littlest Rot Sister. She's mostly unicorn, although she lacks a horn, her magic manifests as little ethereal wings. She has almost zero zombie traits, but is very very much a daddy's girl.
She's made with a Equestria Girls(they're PERFECT as little sisters for MH) Fluttershy
I kinda wanna make a twin brother for Brittaneigh with another Equestria girl

I also want to make a Skunk girl with either Meowlody/Purrsephone or Clawdeen AND of course the CAMs are natural OCs

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:41:40 AM »
I have one kind of OC but I've never done much with her other than sketch rough ideas of her and try to formulate outfit ideas for her.
Someday I would love to have a doll of her- may do it myself eventually.

Catherine Thulu
Daughter of Cthulhu

She looks about how you'd expect... Like Davy Jones had a baby with a dragon...

... xD
Also Esbayne on the MLP Arena, PonyIsland, and pretty much everywhere else.
Looking for Ghouls Rule Cleo's necklace + scarf!

:kitty:

Offline Shuga

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Too busy playing with my dolls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 08:55:16 AM »
I have several? xD Most of them are up on toyhouse so I will post their links to their pictures and bios. <3

Suritto Kuchisake, daughter of the Kuchisake-onna: (has a doll)
https://toyhou.se/595987.suritto

November, hybrid of a Sugar Skeleton and Gargoyle: (Was doll first, then became an oc)
https://toyhou.se/998751.november

Darcy Halloran, son of the selkie:
https://toyhou.se/629229.darcy-halloran

Enigma, daughter of the phooka:
https://toyhou.se/101594.enigma

and finally, my least developed...

Shemei, daughter of the Ifrit, but I won't link her here because she has NSFW themes in her profile. ^^;

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 03:29:35 AM »
I like to make characters that could conceivably exist within the canon MH Universe as I wanna make factory-look dolls of them one day (as you can guess Kara Zor-El is my customising idol here  ^^;)
I also have like a billion characters as I like to make them when I'm bored or have art block...!
Here's the full list so far (spoilder'd for length)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~

Offline VoidChilde

• Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 06:37:20 AM »
Everyone is so creative!

I absolutely love the diversity of your characters @Crystal-Spooky and I'm in love with several of their names!

I made a few more OCs since I made the inital post because...well, I just love making them. I have two that are missing a name but the four others are:

- Molly Holloway, daughter of the Mole People (from the 1956 movie, not the homeless tunnel dwellers of course)
- Shizuka Kuroguchi, daughter of the Futakuchi-onna
- Jewel Killjoy, gargoyle/evil clown hybrid
- Theodora A. Mantis, daughter of the Deadly Mantis (the 200-foot prehistorical mantis from The Deadly Mantis)

The unnamed ones are the son of the Nāgas and the daughter of the...well, I'm still undecided, which is why she doesn't have a name yet. I was going to Lamias or Succubi but they're not really appropriate creatures for the MHverse so I'm digging around to see if I can find something that works with my concept.

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 11:16:13 PM »
Everyone is so creative!

I absolutely love the diversity of your characters @Crystal-Spooky and I'm in love with several of their names!

Aww thankyou so much! :blush: I'm so glad you like them!
I love creating characters and get pretty excited every time I find a new kind of cryptid or monster to interpret. I try to make their names sound as canon as possible too! :)
Your characters sound pretty fantastic too! A clown/gargoyle hybrid certainly isn't something I would have thought of!
~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~

Offline DreamCatcher

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 05:46:55 AM »
Sometimes, I toy with the idea of an old cartoon inspired monster, wearing flapper fashion and with an entirely black-grey-white color scheme (with maybe a touch of "technicolor") Name would be Misty Mose, daughter of the Mysterious Mose

Offline clonecommander

• Fashion Pack
  • Undersized clone commander at your service
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 06:41:58 AM »
I was inspired by Monster High to develop two similar universe, Motor City High and Pixel High.

Motor City High exists on the same level as the organic world, but the characters shift between car and humanoid form. Some of the students include Cory Vette (1963 Split Window Corvette), Mariah Mustang (fastback classic Mustang), Helena Humvee, Fiona Ferrari, Dee Lorean (Back to the Future DeLorean) and Bella Aire (1956 Bel Air). The Principal is Franklin T Ford (model T), some of the teachers include Marty McLaren and Roy Rotsun (Based off the Rotsun from the show Roadkill Classics, look it up, it's pretty interesting)

Pixel High is where all kinds of video game characters go, such as Lizzy Croft (The easily-scared daughter of Lara Croft), even an elf girl from WoW who's clumsy and a mage who can't even make a simple spell! Some of the staff include Cortana (BEFORE she went rampant) who's got the tech classes covered, and Scorch ( Demolitions ace from Republic Commando) who teaches Chemistry 101.
Got clones? I've got over one hundred... How many do you have?

"I'm not short, I'm compact!"

Offline Mickey Rumble

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »
Have you drawn any of the Motor City High characters? Because that sounds pretty cool.

Offline clonecommander

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »
Have you drawn any of the Motor City High characters? Because that sounds pretty cool.

I am working on it, for some it's hard to work in the iconic element from the car, such as the 1963 Split window Corvette. But they are all in the midst of being rendered, so I may have one or two done in a week or so.

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 07:52:57 AM »
I was inspired by Monster High to develop two similar universe, Motor City High and Pixel High.

Motor City High exists on the same level as the organic world, but the characters shift between car and humanoid form. Some of the students include Cory Vette (1963 Split Window Corvette), Mariah Mustang (fastback classic Mustang), Helena Humvee, Fiona Ferrari, Dee Lorean (Back to the Future DeLorean) and Bella Aire (1956 Bel Air). The Principal is Franklin T Ford (model T), some of the teachers include Marty McLaren and Roy Rotsun (Based off the Rotsun from the show Roadkill Classics, look it up, it's pretty interesting)

Pixel High is where all kinds of video game characters go, such as Lizzy Croft (The easily-scared daughter of Lara Croft), even an elf girl from WoW who's clumsy and a mage who can't even make a simple spell! Some of the staff include Cortana (BEFORE she went rampant) who's got the tech classes covered, and Scorch ( Demolitions ace from Republic Commando) who teaches Chemistry 101.
Okay, I really love that Pixel High idea...
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline clonecommander

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 10:06:36 AM »

Okay, I really love that Pixel High idea...

Thank you! I hope to have some character art done soon for the elf girl and maybe Lizzy Croft.

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
I have TONS of OCs but I don't have all their pics readily availablle anymore, nor their back stories, I did however come across an old thread of my Vampire coven....I have over 27 CAM vampires, all named, wigged, and outfitted: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,10624.msg236771.html#msg236771

Offline lilyflower332

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 08:29:43 PM »

Those sound great! I especially like Pixel High, a great name, and it reminds me of my old dA days. Do you have a dA or tumblr that has some more development on this? Or even a DM would be lovely!
Also, im not sure i ever officially made an OC, though i was very into them when i was active on dA. I do have a few dolls that have taken a life of their own, especially the CAM. Perhaps i should officially name them.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:49:04 PM by lilyflower332 »

Offline SweetScreams

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 07:34:41 AM »
I've done two. Though I don't have any good pics of the drawings on this computer..

Doriana "Dori" Grey - Daughter of Dorian Grey. She loves to paint and dreams of becoming an artist, her favorites are portraits. Unlike her father she's not a party-person, she enjoys calm evenings with a few, close friends. She mostly dresses in victorian style lolita dresses (all in grey and dusty pink).

Eliza Hempstock - Daughter of Liza Hempstock -The Witch of the Graveyard from 'The Graveyard Book'. A mischievous girl with a crooked smile that more often than not scares people away at first sight, but with a good heart for her friends she's loyal to a fault (Never break that trust though, since her specialty lies in curses). Her raven black hair sometimes burst into flames for no good reason, which makes her favorite hobby (origami) something of a challenge. She sports a classic gothic style - and tries to dress as fireproof as possible.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
I've had an OC for a while, but never really had a definitive design for her until now. Her name is Oozie. She's the daughter of Slimer from Ghostbusters. I suck at back stories, but I have a bit about her. She's really clumsy, since she's basically slime, she sometimes drips slime behind her and it leaves a trail. She also slips on it all the time. She's also the ghoul to seek out if you need a snack since her bag is just filled with assorted snacks.

here she is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-DQvXhLFdvyVjlY1mxzvr-_sjjxgJ5W/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:00:00 PM by Evilunicorn »

Offline lilyflower332

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 02:57:51 PM »
I've had an OC for a while, but never really had a definitive design for her until now. Her name is Oozie. She's the daughter of Slimer from Ghostbusters. I suck at back stories, but I have a bit about her. She's really clumsy, since she's basically slime, she sometimes drips slime behind her and it leaves a trail. She also slips on it all the time. She's also the ghoul to seek out if you need a snack since her bag is just filled with assorted snacks.

here she is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-DQvXhLFdvyVjlY1mxzvr-_sjjxgJ5W/view?usp=sharing

Oh gosh i love her! She's so adorable and her slime drips look so nicely made