collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Hello hello!!  (Read 670 times)

Offline attackofthezee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
Hello hello!!
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm Lizzy, I'm 26, and I currently live in the southern US though I'm about to move back to where I grew up in California. I live with my mom, my little brother, and about a half dozen fur babies who I love to bits and pieces.

I don't have a huge doll collection going, only about 6 that I've gotten over the past couple years but I absolutely love the ones I have and will eventually have more, I'm sure. I've also just recently started making them clothes myself, which is a blast as well as interesting to learn how to do!

I found this site while looking up how to deal with some unfortunate glue seepage problems in my 13 Wishes Draculaura and I thought it seemed like an interesting place.

Offline SweetScreams

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Re: Hello hello!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 05:04:47 AM »
Welcome Lizzy! :D

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:17:16 AM »
Welcome Lizzy!

What kind of fur babies do you have? I have a lot of pets myself, including three cats and a small dog, who are like my children!

My collection isn't that big either, I actually just started, but making outfits for them is my favourite part so far because these dolls are just so full of life and personality, they can pull off any style!

I hope you've found how to deal with your glue seepage problem, I've had two bad cases of it so far and after trying several tips and tricks, finally decided on just rerooting the dolls to get rid of the issue entirely. Hope you'll love this place as much as I do, it's full of interesting and kind people!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 09:47:02 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, Lizzy! ( ^ ω ^ )

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 07:54:46 AM »
Hello and welcome. How is the glue seepage treating going. and I am moving in a few months so been tackling the glue seepage slowly worried about it ruining clothes etc or spreading like a contagious disease.

I heave used tips on site but that forces me to then curl or do something with the hair post treatment and shampooing. Then my doll adhd kicks in and I start curling hair and looking for outfits then I add a detail paint something then look for a new pair of shoes then maybe some info on the forum. Well you can see I get off on tangents  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:56:46 AM by snowblossum »