collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[22] 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Headcanons for G2  (Read 506 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Headcanons for G2
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:23:55 PM »
Also know as "How would you reintroduce characters?" since we probably won't get much episodes introducing them.
SO! For G2 I have:
* Moanica is a “modern” zombie based on science and virus, which is the reason why she can talk and is stronger than the other zombies, who are the classic ones and why she hates humanity so strongly: Because they used her as an experiment, and then they tried to kill her. She is the only zombie of this type; everyone else is the magical kind.

* Howleen, and Clawd have been living with their father (who is divorced from their mother) and come visit Clawdeen, and they decide to attend MH. Clawdia is living on her own.

* Ghoulia will arrive on her own at Monster High, and everyone will be suspicious of her for also being a zombie. Moanica, just to be mean, fuels the rumors just so Ghoulia wouldn’t be accepted. Of course this ends with Ghoulia wiping the floor with Moanica(… not literally… maybe) and providing an alternate “Zombie Queen” for the zomboys.

* After Ghoulia has established herself, she reveals that the reason she came to MH was for the rumors caused by the events of “Electrified”, and shows the pieces of Robecca, who she and Frankie repair. While they are repairing Robecca, Draculaura and the others are a bit jealous that they are spending so much time together, and with some wacky hijinks, end up “competing” with them and somehow creating Elle Eedee. In frustration, Frankie ends up supercharged and ends up giving life to Robecca, Elle, and a plush figure that Howleen, Twyla and Alivia had made for a class, Hoodude, who is VERY confused about his creation.

* Skelita’s collector diary is still canon. She lives in the Land of the Dead, and was literally handmade by her grandmother (Who is a former human) and can only visit the human world once a year in the Day of the Dead. Like so many times before Draculaura doesn’t do her research and end up in the Land of the Dead, where she invites Skelita(And her brother, ‘cuz this is my headcanon) to Monster High. They at first don’t wanna leave their abuelita, but she encourages them to broad their horizons. They decide to go, but leave an iCoffin with her so they can still be communicated with her, and promise to visit her frequently.

* They try to find Holt but find Jackson instead. Of course they panic ‘cuz HUMANS! Skelita somehow got in the group and being the only one to not panic, actually befriends Jackson and learns his secret.

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
Re: Headcanons for G2
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 12:39:26 AM »
I thought about this so much since watching Electrified because it feels all wrong and doesn't make any sense with the previous movies and webisodes (ex. Robecca cannot have been built by Hexiciah in a secret workshop at Monster High since it's now Dracula's castle and so "Freaky Fusion" never happened?).

I've been trying to come up with alternate storylines for some characters but it's hard because in the reboot, the monster society we previously saw doesn't seem to exist so Scaris, Hauntlywood, Boo York, etc, are probably only populated by humans with monsters staying in hiding. If it's the case, I think Rochelle, Garrott and Catrine currently lives in the Catacombs of Scaris and will be found by the ghouls with their new fancy shmancy thingamajig. Kjersti's entire character is probably going to...I don't know, I mean, she lives in a cave in Goreway with her family which had all the amenities of a house in G1 but knowing that Clawdeen lived in a dingy cave and didn't even draw before Monster High, I suppose Kjersti isn't a gamer at the moment. Or ever?  It's really hard for me to come up with headcanons for G2, I have a lot of headcanons for G1 but G2 is personally disappointing me so far...

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 08:25:51 AM »
I honestly thought Moanica WAS supposed to be a modern zombie  :blush: The biohazard symbols in her eyes, for example. Faster and stronger would mean she's not a 'rotting'/'reanimated' zombie like Ghoulia and the rest of the original Zombie cast; they play on the idea Ghoulia and Slo-Mo are dead/decomposing with the flies buzzing around and lack of reaction when their eyes are poked. Slow, jerky movements make sense when they aren't fully able to control their limbs due to brain damage/small decomposition before reanimation.

Plus, a lot of viral/plague/biohazard-esque zombies seem to be portrayed as more 'vicious' than their slower counterparts from glances at pop culture. Naturally, there are those that go against that and zombies are always meant to be lethal and terrifying, but 'dumb' older zombies are more portrayed as comedic these days. So, it makes sense that biohazard zombie Moanica would be more spiteful and mean, and more in control of herself/smarter, as she didn't go through the same decomposition.

Ghoulia could be a traditional zombie, but a lot smarter than the usual kind, so Moanica tries to portray her as a 'freak' or some sort of plant or something. She basically was in G1; still slow and only able to speak Zombie, but incredibly clever, even when she moved 'faster' in 3D animations compared to 2D (though she had bursts of speed in G1 too; remember Clawdeen trying to cheat off her in a test, and Ghoulia wrote at impossible speed, stopping her from copying on time? XD)

I would have liked to have seen traditional vs. modern for the zombies, since biohazard zombies have different rules to them. Having Moanica as the only biohazard one is a bit disappointing.
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 03:12:12 PM »
I honestly thought Moanica WAS supposed to be a modern zombie  :blush: The biohazard symbols in her eyes, for example.
I *think* she is, but they can't outright say it(Too adult for the franchise) but since it's not "official" I count it as a headcanon(Or fanon, if enough people believe it)

I thought about this so much since watching Electrified because it feels all wrong and doesn't make any sense with the previous movies and webisodes (ex. Robecca cannot have been built by Hexiciah in a secret workshop at Monster High since it's now Dracula's castle and so "Freaky Fusion" never happened?).
I don't remember where I read it, or even if it's official, but I read somewhere that the house that became Monster High was abandoned and Dracula and Draculaura just moved themselves in, so the Hexiciah living there previously can still be canon. If not, it would simply mean that he made Robecca somewhere else.

I've been trying to come up with alternate storylines for some characters but it's hard because in the reboot, the monster society we previously saw doesn't seem to exist so Scaris, Hauntlywood, Boo York, etc, are probably only populated by humans with monsters staying in hiding. If it's the case, I think Rochelle, Garrott and Catrine currently lives in the Catacombs of Scaris and will be found by the ghouls with their new fancy shmancy thingamajig.
Rochelle already appeared in G2, while we don't know where she lived in Paris, she used to repair the parisian roofs. For some reason. No word on Garrott or Catrine.

Kjersti's entire character is probably going to...I don't know, I mean, she lives in a cave in Goreway with her family which had all the amenities of a house in G1 but knowing that Clawdeen lived in a dingy cave and didn't even draw before Monster High, I suppose Kjersti isn't a gamer at the moment. Or ever?
Since there is a "Monster Internet", her story actually doesn't need to change at all. The only difference, if they reintroduce her before Ghoulia would be on who is her "rival" (Which I would like it to be Alivia)