collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 47
  • Dot Hidden: 3
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: Down the MH Rabbit Hole!!!  (Read 320 times)

Offline Kymera

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
Down the MH Rabbit Hole!!!
« on: January 08, 2018, 07:41:27 PM »
Hi-oh! I'm a long-time ball-joint doll collector and faceup artist - 11 years! I'm on DoA and Dollfie Dream under the same username. I've been following customizers like Dollightful, Moonlight Jewel, EarthtoLylah, and Hextian for a bit and thought I'd give MH a try.

I was actually kind of surprised how much I liked the dolls once I them in hand. They're so delicate and unreasonably cute. I kind of imagine this is what fairies would look like if they were real. Tiny with big heads.

Right now I have a Clawdeen and Cleo, plus a Jane, Draculaura, and Silvi on the way that I snagged off eBay. (I thiink I went just a biiiiiittttt overboard. LOL)

I plan on customizing all of them. Clawdeen and Draculaura are going to be kind of practice dolls. Clawdeen is my favorite, so I kind of want her to keep her character (and then she can claim all of the default outfits that the other girls won't be needing.) I think I may give her a fluffy tail, though. (Can't decide if I want to give her yarn dreadlocks or a bright green re-root a la the Scaris Clawdeen... Either would be cute.)

Jane, Cleo, and Silvi are going to be customized as a (possibly dark) high-fantasy adventure group. Jane will be the spooky mage, Cleo is a thief/assassin (and the embodiment of the "where are you hiding all of those weapons trope"), and Silvi will be the tank-y Paladin.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:43:46 PM by Kymera »

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Down the MH Rabbit Hole!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 09:15:06 AM »
Welcome! Those are some awesome plans you have! Can't wait to see your customs, especially Jane and Cleo!

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 09:36:29 AM »
Welcome and I canít wait for some pics of your MH customs but do you have some of your other dolls. I love to look thru albums of customs dolls

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Collector
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 10:45:33 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Kymera. ( ^ ω ^ )