collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 34
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: All about Monster High Films  (Read 840 times)

Offline ayushchan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
  • Keep Going..
    • View Profile
All about Monster High Films
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:57:25 AM »
Hello Ghouls and Mansters, how are you all doing?

So friends, as a few of you may know that I follow Monster High films more than any other element of the franchise. Let's start with the basic intro to Monster High Franchise, it would be good for the newbies.

It all begun in the year 2010 when Mattel introduced a range of products based on the characters of Ghouls, all credit goes to Garrett Sander, the creator. Its popularity went high so quickly and now it has become the leading Doll brand after Barbie. You can buy books, dolls, stationary, films and more.

Basic Idea: The entire script concerns a special Monster High school which is a medium for the monster species to be with each other and have some joy in life. The school was established by Draculara and her friend Frankie stein.

What I enjoy the most about Monster High films is that each film displays a fresh script.

5 Monster High Films - Must Watch

This is a quick list that I have created; I believe that everyone should watch them.

1. Monster High: Fright On!

2. Monster High: Friday Night Frights

3. Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores

4. Monster High: Scaris, City of Frights

5. Monster High: Welcome to Monster High

So what's your favorite Monster High film, would love to know that!

You may check the entire story at my blog: http://www.filmyearth.com/monster-high-movies-complete-details/

Keep Going Mate

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: All about Monster High Films
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 07:36:09 AM »
Holt and Jackson were always my favorite, so Ghouls Rule has a special place in my heart, even if it did stop being "their" movie about halfway through.  Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love would be my favorite otherwise, because of Valentine.  I even have somewhat fond memories of that movie, wound up in the hospital a couple of Valentine's Days ago, and even my dad came.  He went with my sister to get something to eat later that night after I was home, Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love was on, and even he sat and watched it.

With the exception of Great Scarrier Reef and Frights, Camera, Action, my sister and I have them all on DVD, so while we can watch them whenever we please, I think what I miss most about Monster High is the new movies/weekend marathons.  My mom, sister, and I would drop everything to watch them.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline monsteleon

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 08:19:24 AM »
Truthfully, I like them all!  I think each one has something to offer, but my favorites are Scaris and Escape from Skull Shores.

Offline Shuga

• Creative Kitty
  • Too busy playing with my dolls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 07:15:07 PM »
Personally, my favorite was 13 Wishes, and Haunted myself. :)

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 07:51:31 PM »
I haven't seen all the movies yet because they're not all on Netflix Canada and they never aired on the channels I have but so far my favourite is definitely Haunted, the ghost students are some of my favourites ever and seeing them all in the same movie was awesome! Plus the Haunted dolls are absolutely lovely 💜

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Squishy doll heads everywhere! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 08:34:31 PM »
Third for me is 13 wishes since I love how it gave howleen some spotlight. She deserves much more! Second for me is ghouls rule. I love how it gave each character amazing dolls and eyemakeup. It’s anazing. I love how it made peace with the normies. My favorite is Why do ghouls fall in love? I love how adorable Cupid is ^~^ I seriously wish she should have stayed. I mean, only a monster could forcefully make two people fall in love forever like a spell. I also love how they save draculaura and how clawd’s “gift” helps draculaura remember who she really loves. Also, loved when Kieran fell into the sewer stuff  ;)
ISO Cupid and Holt’s rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline ayushchan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
  • Keep Going..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 02:07:51 AM »
I even have somewhat fond memories of that movie, wound up in the hospital a couple of Valentine's Days ago, and even my dad came.  He went with my sister to get something to eat later that night after I was home, Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love was on, and even he sat and watched it.

Interesting story; I also like the concept of the film.

Post Merge: January 09, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Truthfully, I like them all!  I think each one has something to offer, but my favorites are Scaris and Escape from Skull Shores.

Escape from Skull Shores is also my favorite Monster High film, what I like is the pure adventure in it. I agree, all monster high films have different ideas. :cool:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:11:06 AM by ayushchan »
Keep Going Mate

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 07:21:37 AM »
My top 3 favorites are Boo York, Ghouls Rule, and Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love? :)