collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
29 30

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Christmas Goodies! Come on and brag your xmas haul!  (Read 634 times)

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
Christmas Goodies! Come on and brag your xmas haul!
« on: December 27, 2017, 04:05:58 PM »
Please share with us your Christmas goodies!
They can be gifts from family, friends and of course gifts we got for ourselves :D

Fiance brought the following dollies that have been on my wishlist for a while

The big surprise was this beauty! I loved the character from the movie and was looking for a funko with no luck as they haven't make one and Fiance Santa left this under the tree wohoo!

I got myself a Blackfire that is still in box (shame on me) and I adopted a beautiful custom that is still making his way home. Regular mail is so slow in this season. I really hope he gets here before my holidays are over, as it's harder to make it to the post office while working 4 counties away -.-

Sister gave me some beautiful shoes, a chocolate and a Lego building cup.

While my sister gave my daughters shoes, make up brushes, wallets and leggins, they also received from me MLP Power Ponies and a Princess Celestia statue for my younger daughter and LadyBug & CatNoir for my eldest one. And  $ so they can get themselves clothes, shoes and other practical stuff they want.

Sister got a maternity blouse and babysitter coupon, brother in law got Star Wars collectible beer mugs and niece got a Coverall, gloves and a baby's piano

Fiance got an Age of Ultron Thor, BS K2SO & an R2D2 memorabilia.
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Goodies! Come on and brag your xmas haul!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 04:45:40 PM »
GREAT Pic and bounty Nassib! Sounds liek you and the bf and daughters treated each other very well and got lots of great gifts from others too!
I felt very  fortunate this year,I made out like a bandit!!!!
Not only from family but also from friends including:
I did a private swap with board member Tabetha and got an AWESOME box, included were the following:

Garden Ghouls Toralei, G2 Rochelle Goyle, a Nurse smurfette, 2 awesome smurf mugs, one of which was glass and dated 1981, a smurfs T-shirt for Winnie, lots of cool MH sized clothes, including a pink and black PJs set and a chocolate orange.

I also bought myself some HQG1C ponies (a custom MLP project) including tehse two awesome boys, "Frost" and "Celebrate"

If I get a chance I'll take pics of teh 2 MLP pillow shams, MLP throw and MLP tumblers I also got from family and friends as well as a Harry potter adult coloring book and some colored pencils...
Not to mention 3 rounds of homemade fudge, new clothes and sneakers from my mom, and much much more!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:52:08 PM by heftysmurf76 »

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 05:20:41 PM »
  My gifts from my parents, the Sailor Moon keychains are on three tee shirts.  Interesting thing I didn't notice until we unwrapped them, my Birthday Ball Duchess is unarticulated at the wrists, but the Cupid my sister got is articulated.  I knew they had opened another case, probably several to be honest but there were less than 10 dolls for EAH on the shelf, but weird that an articulated one was still on the shelves.

I always get myself something, or at least try to.  Not only have I commissioned some art, but eBay and Amiami were pretty decent places to shop for myself  :biggrin: 

Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
Great hauls, everybody! Have fun with your new gifts!

I posted about my hauls in my brags thread, and I'm not sure if you're allowed to post the same thing on two different threads on here. :blush: So if you want to see what I got you should go there. Also, if anyone knows if it is allowed, please let me know!

Offline NinaMarie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy page
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 12:40:25 PM »

I had a nice little haul. Not pictured are the pants and sweater I also got. Highlight is the camera. I've wanted a Canon Rebel for years. My dad got from the sons of their next door neighbor who just passed away. He was a hoarder and had a ridiculous amount of random stuff. Basically the only accessory the camera comes with is a battery charger. Totally not a problem accessories are not hard to come by. I nearly cried when i opened the gift. I'm so excited to start using it to up my doll photography game.

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 05:05:01 PM »
My "What I Got For Christmas 2017" video I posted on Youtube today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBMzKwdNRKw

Highlight was $500 from my mum, dad, and nana to buy a Fairyland Minifee Ante BJD.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 08:00:39 PM »

I got a lovely variety of things from family - I'm very lucky!

From Chris:
* Pullip Amelia

* A History of Magic (the "guidebook/companion" to the exhibit at the British Museum)
* some MH Minis & a mini-Funko Steppenwolff from the Justice League film (I'm amassing a collection of these trying to get WonderWoman - lucky the 4-yo nephew is happy to take the duplicates  :biggrin:)
* a box of Pineapple vodka cruisers (this will last me most of the year)
* IttyBitty WonderWoman

From the family
* DVDs & vouchers to get others
* Star Wars Calender
* Cross Stitch kit - Gorjuss The Scarf, which I started last night.

Everyone's hauls sound greaat!

Offline WinterwolfR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
  • I love purple!
    • View Profile
    • LnRworks shop
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 10:17:05 AM »
I finally posted my christmas haul on tumblr yesterday:  http://lnrworks.tumblr.com/post/169156266241/i-know-its-been-awhile-since-i-last-posted-there

I also got some candy and a pencil case :biggrin:
At LnRworks I sell doll clothes, dolls, earrings, baby clothes and tote bags. Plus shipping for doll clothes and earrings start at $2.50! https://www.storenvy.com/stores/736707-lnrworks

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 07:24:04 AM »
My hubby and Twins gave me Cleo and Torelei Garden Ghouls. They are gorgeous love them both. And a Calico Critters bakery which I think is for my Little baker not really me. And I think I have enough with my Christmas iTunes cards and from something I sold to buy an iPad. Been saving iTunes cars for ages to do this.

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 11:55:18 AM »
I offered myself  luna mothews doll it was on sale and it was the same I wrote sometime back that the hair is coming out from a eye.

Offline Rhana

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 06:02:14 AM »
I got nothing doll related, but many books :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZnnTKfRtw