collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 34
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: UPDATED FS/FT: Room to Howl, Howleen, Haunted Clawdeen, Mouscedes  (Read 154 times)

Offline Ted

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
For sale or trade, UPDATED 2018-01-09. PM for photos.

1) 13 Wishes Howleen Wolf, new in box, never removed from box. No wonky eyes or other visible flaws.
The box is in excellent condition, only flaw is one half-torn inside flap, which is invisible unless you open the box (either DHL was a bit rough or the previous owner started to open the flaps, but stopped). The box still closes 95% fully and the viewing window is as clear as fresh from the shelf.
50/ $60 or best offer.

2) Haunted Clawdeen, new in box, never removed from box. No wonky eyes or other visible flaws.
The box is in mint condition physically, but smells VERY lightly of cigarette smoke (due to the previous owner, not me). The box was opened to test if the doll smells and was closed shut again without any signs of wear or contamination. The doll's hair smells VERY lightly of smoke, the body and head don't. I'm assuming this can be remedied with bicarb soda or a gentle hair wash, but I do not guarantee this - sold "as is".
19/ $23 or best offer.

3) Room To Howl playset - Used, in pretty much perfect condition as far as I can see (and as you can see above I'm honest about flaws). Complete down to the little ladyshave and energy drink.
Clawdeen comes with no visible flaws, except one for the real sticklers: One fang has a SLIGHT spillover unto the upper lip.
No idea what's a good price. Please make offers.

4) Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King. This is the pearly skin version and comes with stand, brush and diary. New in unopened box. No wonky eyes or other visible flaws. Window has one short (<1") Sharpie line at the top, otherwise everything is like new.
21/ $25 or best offer. Might trade for City Ghouls version (without the 2 accompanying characters).

Generally open to trades. Feel free to make suggestions.

Shipping for one doll: in Germany 5, to EU countries 11, for rates outside the European Union please inquire. I use DHL.
Payment via Paypal, wire transfer or cash on personal collection.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:34:11 PM by Ted »

Offline Ted

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Wishes Howleen, Haunted Clawdeen NRFB
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 01:30:16 AM »
Actually I'm not figuring out how to attach photos here right now. Please just send PMs and I'll PM or email the photos if desired.

Offline Ted

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATED FS/FT: Room to Howl, Howleen, Haunted Clawdeen, Mouscedes
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »
Bump for changes & additions.