Creativity > Draculaura's Darkroom

Esbayne's Photos (Update- Just more doll photos!)

(1/8) > >>

Esbayne:
I used to not post photos here overly often so I could get away with singular threads here and there, but since I've been posting a bit more frequently recently I don't want to flood this forum with all my posts so I will condense them down into one thread and just keep using this one! :biggrin:
(Ahead of time- My camera is an older iPod touch so even the best of my photos come out pretty grainy and I apologize.)
Feel free to ask any questions about my photos or dolls if you'd like! I love to share about them to people who ask.

Here are my other two recent photo threads, for the sake of continuity, 'cause why not lol!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also some photos I recently posted of my redressed Project Mc2 Ember.
Here is my current collection, I wanted to share because I have several more dolls than when I showed it last, and I think it'd kind of be a fun way to start my whole thread- introducing all the members of the Doll Horde! Lmao!!
~~

12/17/17

I took these photos last night and today. The ones from last night are Eylune in various colored lights, I thought it looked very pretty, even if the photos aren't the best. And then today I was just having fun taking pictures of two of my cat dolls on my cat. xD

~~~

Thanks for looking!! :love: ^.^ I don't have any dolly friends online or off so it's nice to be able to share my photos/dolls with people anyway! <3

neon_jellyfish:
That's a cozy doll corner! I also like your posters and that skeleton cat!

modernmonsterhigh:
I thought I was the only one who redressed their dolls and stuff lol. I made s really cute outfit with 13 wishes howleen by redressing her with clawdeen’s sister pack dress and glued a green bow to the center making it look really nice ^^ and I get to use her jacket, dress, and belt for another doll because it looks good just like that. Love your river styxx btw LOL.

eahseamstress:
Great to see your collection! I don't even know what mine would look like, because I keep most of my dolls in their boxes and only 30 or so dolls displayed. I'm worried about "dust management"...  :biggrin:

NsMHdolls:

--- Quote from: Esbayne on December 15, 2017, 08:17:16 PM ---I used to not post photos here overly often so I could get away with singular threads here and there, but since I've been posting a bit more frequently recently I don't want to flood this forum with all my posts so I will condense them down into one thread and just keep using this one! :biggrin:
(Ahead of time- My camera is an older iPod touch so even the best of my photos come out pretty grainy and I apologize.)
Feel free to ask any questions about my photos or dolls if you'd like! I love to share about them to people who ask.

Here are my other two recent photo threads, for the sake of continuity, 'cause why not lol!
Also some photos I recently posted of my redressed Project Mc2 Ember.
Here is my current collection, I wanted to share because I have several more dolls than when I showed it last, and I think it'd kind of be a fun way to start my whole thread- introducing all the members of the Doll Horde! Lmao!!
Thanks for looking!! :love: ^.^ I don't have any dolly friends online or off so it's nice to be able to share my photos/dolls with people anyway! <3

--- End quote ---

What is that cute cat doll behind the Sasha doll?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version