collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[21] 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Price Check on items please?  (Read 717 times)

Offline Operetta82

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Price Check on items please?
« on: December 15, 2017, 10:19:51 AM »
I'm needing to begin downsizing I was wondering if you could tell me what is the value for Draculaura's Locker with and without accessories, 1st Ed Amanita Nightshade, Ghoul Talk giftset and the budget lines Creepeteria Ghoul Spirit and  any 13 Wishes dolls? Thanks in Advance
(If this is in the wrong board let me know. It's been awhile since I have been here)
Live as the world is as it should be, to show it what it can be.
Want List SALES

Offline NsMHdolls

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check on items please?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 10:47:14 AM »
I'm needing to begin downsizing I was wondering if you could tell me what is the value for Draculaura's Locker with and without accessories, 1st Ed Amanita Nightshade, Ghoul Talk giftset and the budget lines Creepeteria Ghoul Spirit and  any 13 Wishes dolls? Thanks in Advance
(If this is in the wrong board let me know. It's been awhile since I have been here)

Amanita sells for around $13 used, and $30 NIB. The draculocker varies greatly tgough. One sold overseas for $15 USD. But sometimes it can sell for up to $50.
I am now taking commisions for Custom dolls, ponies, handmade ponywear and doll clothes, and handmade pet hooded coats!

Offline Ted

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 10:11:01 AM »
I was looking for a MIB 13 Wishes Howleen recently. Two weeks ago they were roughly €50.to €90 on eBay. Now they're *starting* around the latter figure. No idea if they're actually selling at those prices. Also, I imagine that's just the Xmas lead-up and that it will ramp down soon after.

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 02:45:49 PM »
I was looking for a MIB 13 Wishes Howleen recently. Two weeks ago they were roughly €50.to €90 on eBay. Now they're *starting* around the latter figure. No idea if they're actually selling at those prices. Also, I imagine that's just the Xmas lead-up and that it will ramp down soon after.
The best way to do a price check is actually to search the “completed listings.” You can list something for whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean that’s the market value. Completed listings show the prices that people have actually willingly paid recently.