collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Modernmonsterhigh's long awaited custom thread!  (Read 266 times)

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fashion Pack
  • hello!
    • View Profile
Modernmonsterhigh's long awaited custom thread!
« on: November 23, 2017, 12:48:13 AM »
Hello :) here I'll be posting my customs. They can be anywhere from a small fix to a whole restyle. For now, I'll be posting some of my WIP or small projects :)
Let's start off with my custom Cupid! I'm considering this a smaller WIP project because all I'm doing is some false eyelashes and an outfit or so.
She will be given this outfit with a little of my touch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And here's some WIP photos vol. no. 1
Next is going to be my custom blue wolf clawd.
I'm still testing on how I'm going to paint him without it all chipping. I also don't have enough money for an airbrush so cheap alternatives please.
A few more images of my WIP dolls. One is a howleen with a crack in her head prevent a proper reroot. Originally had been rerooted with a TERRIBLE condition yarn! Also her hair didn't stay in very well since when I brushed her 1/4 of her hair came out. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Last image is of my two dolls I started but never really finished. Clawdeen had her eyes fall out giving them a ghostly gray color  :blink:
And Gigi had a horrible wonk so I gave her an outline for now.
Oh and clawdeen had a double left hand so if anyone has an extra right to send me or I could buy that would be great :)
Thank you for viewing my custom thread. This is just the beginning of the beginning though! ^^
ISO Cupid and Holtís rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline Pawsome

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Two Left Hands
  • My room is a mess and so is my life
    • View Profile
Re: Modernmonsterhigh's long awaited custom thread!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 02:50:25 PM »

A few more images of my WIP dolls. One is a howleen with a crack in her head prevent a proper reroot. Originally had been rerooted with a TERRIBLE condition yarn! Also her hair didn't stay in very well since when I brushed her 1/4 of her hair came out. Any ideas on how to fix this?

You can use Liquid Fusion for the crack. I think AC Moore carries it for about 13$ USD. I assume other craft stores carry it too; you can check the woodworking aisle.

Here's No Nap Time's tutorial on Liquid Fusion:
http://www.nonaptime.com/2013/02/tutorial-patching-up-vinyl-gaps-and-holes/
"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.Ē -Newt Scamander

Instagram: bobbyhashobby

• Fashion Pack
  • hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »

You can use Liquid Fusion for the crack. I think AC Moore carries it for about 13$ USD. I assume other craft stores carry it too; you can check the woodworking aisle.

Here's No Nap Time's tutorial on Liquid Fusion:
http://www.nonaptime.com/2013/02/tutorial-patching-up-vinyl-gaps-and-holes/
Yay thank you so much :) I'm definitely going to check the tutorial. Thanks!

• Fashion Pack
  • hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 07:03:15 PM »
Iím back with some more news :) Iím currently making FREE patterns right now for MH dolls. Iím working on a dress but the shirt is almost done so i will upload that when finished if anybody wants :) also going to make a free skirt pattern and socks ^^ Iím also in the making of some vocaloid and utaloid customs :) right now Iím almost finished with kasane Teto ( just need her socks, oversized arm thingies, and to paint her outfit a little. Then i have a few in mind!! please let me know which you would like to see:) and suggest a doll that you think would be best fit in looking like the vocaloid!

SeeU- Viperine maybe? just got to remove her face thing and her eyes need to be repainted :)
Akita Neru- I already have a draculaura I customized but only her face is done and she needs some hair and an outfit so I might finish her.
Meiko- this one will be easier. I only have to use a clawdeen and make her outfit. I think she would be really cute!!
Mayu- I would probably use an abbey for this? They both have the hair colors. She does seem kind of difficult to make an outfit for so it may take some more time.

A few honorable mentionables: