collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Author Topic: Smooshy Mushy  (Read 1184 times)

Offline NikkiBell

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Smooshy Mushy
« on: November 17, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »
Has anyone picked any of these up? I've bought a few, and I really like them. It's just hard to tell which is which, so I'm getting a lot of duplicates.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Smooshy Mushy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 08:02:43 PM »
I’ve only found 1 ever but from everything I’ve seen online I have a theory. There’s 4 different bottle styles: milkshakes, syrup, ketchup, and smoothie. The smoothie ones are confirmed to only have 4 options but they’re different than the options for the other 3 bottles. It’s almost like the animals food theme is loosely related to their container. I think if you want the bunny or Sheep get the milkshake (not sure how these relate to a milkshake but it’s what I’ve seen people get from the milkshake). If you want the bear or pig get the syrup (both are kinda breakfast themed, so the syrup bottle makes sense and I’ve seen someone get the pig from that bottle). If you want the French bulldog or kitty get the ketchup (not sure how the cat relates but I’ve seen an image of the cat with the empty ketchup package and I’ve seen people get the dog in the ketchup). As far as the squirrel or fawn go I’m not sure. Maybe syrup for squirrel and milkshake for fawn? My guesses are all based on images I’ve seen online (animal and a cetain type of container with it) and online reviews. Again I’m not 100% positive but for all but the squirrel and fawn I’m pretty darn sure.
At least the bento box ones aren’t at all blind and the blind bagged ones are separated into 3 categories so you at least narrow down who you can get. I’d test my theories but again, I’ve only found 1 and it was a milkshake containing the bunny. Hope this helps anyone!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:07:07 PM by Evilunicorn »

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Squishy doll heads everywhere! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 03:13:40 AM »
These are cute but expensive.
ISO Cupid and Holtís rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 05:39:34 AM »
They are a bit pricey but in one blind bottle you get an animal, a tiny friend, a few ball chains, a sticker, and a mini version of the blind bottle (holding the ball chains) and theyíre some of the softest squishiest Iíve felt. Iíd rather than be $5-7 and not $10 but they arenít horrible for their price

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Squishy doll heads everywhere! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 12:54:00 AM »
They are a bit pricey but in one blind bottle you get an animal, a tiny friend, a few ball chains, a sticker, and a mini version of the blind bottle (holding the ball chains) and theyíre some of the softest squishiest Iíve felt. Iíd rather than be $5-7 and not $10 but they arenít horrible for their price
Cute :3 I was referring mostly to the bento boxes. But that's a lot in a tiny blind bottle :0
ISO Cupid and Holtís rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 10:01:41 AM »
I've only ever seen two at the Walmart near me. The first one, which I bought, had the bunny. I was super happy about that because the bunny is adorable. The second time, I saw the bottle that contains the hamster. The frozen series only has two as far as I know, the unicorn is in the pink container and the hamster is in the purple. I want the unicorn. As for the small blind bags, I haven't found any of those. I think if I did, I'd mostly just buy the Bakies.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 11:09:29 AM »
http://smooshy-mushy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Series_1?comments_page=1

This wiki tells for some what packaging they come in so itís easier to get them. Also a series 2 is already out - all milkshake bottles in different colors. I canít remember off the top of my head whatís on the checklist (only seen 1 review so far and havenít gotten any yet) but I know thereís a poodle I think another sheep, and a skunk. Canít remember what else though
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:33:33 PM by Evilunicorn »

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Monster Hunter
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 02:53:11 PM »
If you want the French bulldog or kitty get the ketchup (not sure how the cat relates but Iíve seen an image of the cat with the empty ketchup package and Iíve seen people get the dog in the ketchup).

maybe it's because another name for ketchup is "catsup"? I dunno, it's all I can think of.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »
If you want the French bulldog or kitty get the ketchup (not sure how the cat relates but Iíve seen an image of the cat with the empty ketchup package and Iíve seen people get the dog in the ketchup).

maybe it's because another name for ketchup is "catsup"? I dunno, it's all I can think of.

I think its because it has a fish patty on its head.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 12:43:11 PM »
Update: the series 1 squirrel and peanut come in the ketchup bottle, and the series 2 sheep comes in the brown milkshake (but the poodle also comes in the brown milkshake)

Update: smooshy mushy FB page has a little short video for each series that shows what color bottle can contain what animal and itís a handy guide! If photobucket wasnít such a butt Iíd post the pictures from the guide :P
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:07:50 PM by Evilunicorn »