collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Clothes for Treesa  (Read 297 times)

Offline akirafay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
Clothes for Treesa
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »
So, I finally got Treesa, and she is absolutely stunning!
The only thing I don't like about her is her dress...so I was wondering, did anybody try swapping clothes for her? I don't really have that many different types of dolls (no barbies, for example), so I can't try it. I remember reading that Barbie's clothes fit Googoo, but Treesa is smaller than her.

Offline NsMHdolls

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Clothes for Treesa
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »
The only thing I don't like about her is her dress...so I was wondering, did anybody try swapping clothes for her? I don't really have that many different types of dolls (no barbies, for example), so I can't try it. I remember reading that Barbie's clothes fit Googoo, but Treesa is smaller than her.

I can't help you with recommendations, but if you're interested I take custom orders on doll clothes.
I am now taking commisions for Custom dolls, ponies, handmade ponywear and doll clothes, and handmade pet hooded coats!

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 11:13:44 AM »
I don't yet have a Treesa, but if she's smaller than Barbie, maybe either Skipper clothes, or else the Mary Kate & Ashley dolls have nice clothes, and are about a Skipper size - you can generally find them on ebay.

Or you might be able to easily re-stitch the side seams on simple Barbie clothes to alter them for Treesa.

Good luck!
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline akirafay

• Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 04:04:22 AM »
Thank you both for the replies! I think I'm gonna pick up some random Barbie clothes and try them and start from there.

I can't help you with recommendations, but if you're interested I take custom orders on doll clothes.
I'm going to think about that, thanks :) maybe after my next payroll I could spoil myself a bit >:3 She deserves to be pretty, she is so gore-geous <3

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 08:27:33 PM »
If you have any manster, check if the shirts fit,as they are basically the same size as barbie.