collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Looking for Project Mc2 Dolls...  (Read 80 times)

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fangtastic
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
Looking for Project Mc2 Dolls...
« on: November 13, 2017, 01:20:53 PM »
(x-posted on the MLP Arena)
Hey, so uh, this might be a stretch but I'm looking for Project Mc2 dolls  :P
Here in Australia we only got the first 1 1/2 waves before retailers decided to no longer stock them, and I'm just drooling over the new masquerade line...  :blush:
If someone in the US could help me find them that would be great, as they're ridiculously overpriced online and the Aussie dollar is pretty weak atm. I'm primarily looking for these two (Ember being my #1 priority, she's gorgeous!) ;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Although if you can find these guys for cheaper than retail price (like on sale) I'd be interested too;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't mind if they're second-hand, as long as they're not in terrible shape and have all their outfit pieces, and I don't mind whether they have their experiments/combs or not, it's just the dolls I'm after, haha.
I don't currently have the funds, but I will soon, as my birthday /christmas is in a month and everyone gives me money as they have no idea how to pick out dolls for me  ^.^

Thanks for reading! :love:
~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Project Mc2 Dolls...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:38:43 PM »
I'm going to Smyths tomorrow to get a Funko POP! Flocked Funtime Foxy, I can look for you? I'm in the UK!

EDIT: They have some of the ones you're looking for, ghoulfriend, online at least! https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/c/SM060104?q=%3AukBestsellerRating%3Abrand%3AProject+Mc2%C2%A0&text=
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 05:46:47 PM »
These dolls are so beautiful  :freak:
I've seen the blue dress girl at my Walmart for awhile. Should go on sale soon. Also if you have adreinne's gummies maybe we can swap?
ISO Cupid and operetta's rings.

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• Fangtastic
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 08:18:14 PM »
I'm going to Smyths tomorrow to get a Funko POP! Flocked Funtime Foxy, I can look for you? I'm in the UK!

EDIT: They have some of the ones you're looking for, ghoulfriend, online at least! https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/c/SM060104?q=%3AukBestsellerRating%3Abrand%3AProject+Mc2%C2%A0&text=

Thankyou very much! Yikes, the ones on the Smyths site are expensive though, $43 AUD! I guess I'll have to keep watching to see if they ever go on sale, haha, so you won't have to bother looking for me as I assume they'll be the same price instore  ^^;

Post Merge: November 13, 2017, 08:21:11 PM

These dolls are so beautiful  :freak:
I've seen the blue dress girl at my Walmart for awhile. Should go on sale soon. Also if you have adreinne's gummies maybe we can swap?

That sounds great, thankyou for looking out for me, haha! Sadly Adrienne's Gummies is a part of the formal wave (wave 3 I think) so it never got released here so I don't think I'll be able to swap :cry:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:21:11 PM by Crystal-Spooky »
~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~