collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 38
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: UPDATED 11/3/2017 Nemesis' Wishlist! <3 Seeking MH, EAH, MLP, Mc2, and more!  (Read 616 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
    :blackcat: Welcome to Nemesis' Wishlist! All new! All different! And every bit as obsessively organized as its predecessor! =D (Mods, please feel free to close my old "Wanted" thread! :))

These are dolls/toys that I am actively seeking. If you are selling these items, please drop me a PM or post here... or both. =D I do not keep my dolls boxed, so BOXES ARE MEANINGLESS TO ME. In fact, I prefer to buy dolls in gently used/loose condition, since I will just be removing them from the packaging anyway, and it cuts costs. I DO care about stands/brushes/diaries, but can live without them, depending on the price.

:meow:NOTES::purr:

:tora: I use PayPal, and pay very promptly. I have 100% positive feedback on every site I've ever bought or sold through, I'm pretty sure. Here's my Ebay profile (shared with family, ATM): http://www.ebay.com/usr/stoneborder?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

:tora: I am located in the U.S., but am willing to buy internationally if an item is not readily available in the States.

:tora: If I turn down a perfectly fair offer,  it's nothing personal! That probably just means I have to budget my "doll money".

:tora: Sometimes I forget to check the boards, so if you don't receive a reply from me immediately, send me a PM! I will try to monitor and update this thread, but I can get easily distracte--hey, a shiny thing! :D

On to the list!

:female: MONSTER HIGH:

DOLLS:
(Seeking the following dolls in complete or near-complete condition (loose is preferred; I'm just going to de-box them anyway):
  • Dot Dead Gorgeous Operetta
  • BY, BY City Schemes Catty Noir
  • Ghoul's Beast Pet Cleo and Lagoona
  • BY, BY Frightseers Clawdeen and Draculaura
  • BY, BY Out-of-Tombers three-pack (loose is fine, but I want all three dolls)
  • Signature Finnegan Wake
  • Collector's Draculaura

ACCESSORIES:
  • Roller Maze doll stands (5)--these are bright, neon green, and are easily confused with other green stands. However, there is a color difference. If you have any to sell that you cannot confirm were packaged with Roller Maze dolls, please send a photo of them. :)
  • Roller Maze Clawdeen collectible card
  • Music Festival Clawd Sunglasses
  • Various replacement arms/hands

:read: EVER AFTER HIGH:
(Seeking the following dolls in complete or near-complete condition (loose is preferred; I'm just going to de-box them anyway):
  • Spring Unsprung Cerise and Holly

:rainbow: Equestria Girls/MLP
  • EQG Friendship Games BASIC Twilight Sparkle, Sugarcoat, and Indigo Zap
  • EQG Friendship Games--Roller Skater Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare
  • EQG Friendship Games Motocross Bike
  • EQG Legend of Everfree--Boho Style Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer.
  • EQG MINI School Dance Fluttershy
  • Fashion Style "Through the Mirror" Celestia and Luna, and SDCC (Fashion Style size) "Muffins" (with or without boxes).

<3 OTHER BRANDS:

DOLLS:
(Seeking the following dolls in virtually ANY CONDITION!):
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire--Kida Fashion Doll
  • Disney Store Zootopia Singing Gazelle Doll
  • Project Mc2 Dolls (ANY!)
  • Sailor Moon fashion dolls and Pullips
  • Japanese Licca fashion dolls, especially the Miku Hatsune doll.
  • Shoppies--I'm particularly seeking the original Popette, Bubbleisha, and Jessicake, as well as the Season 2 dolls.
  • ZELFS: Seeking "standard size" Dandy Lion, Lochlan, Owlmanda, and Sketalia.
  • Barbie Collector Hunger Games: Mockingjay dolls (Katniss, Peeta, and Gale)

ACCESSORIES:
  • Vintage Strawberry Shortcake clothes, hats, shoes, pets, and other accessories.

:hearts: ETC.:
(These are the other, non-fashion-doll toys from my wishlist.)
  • Blind Bag toys! I collect Shopkins, Num Noms, Twozies, Squinkies, and just about everything else in that vein. If you're willing to swap duplicates, all the better!
  • I'm seeking Funko Pops from Vocaloids and Sailor Moon, as well as a few from DC/Marvel and Star Wars.
  • I'm a sucker for plushies, especially Sanrio or Tsum Tsum.
  • I also collect Steven Universe toys and collectibles. If you're selling any, drop me a message!
  • I am actively seeking a Transformers Animated Blackarachnia figure, in complete or near-complete condition. Loose is fine.

Thanks for looking! :)[/list]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:08:57 PM by Nemesis »

Offline Nemesis

• Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
UPDATED! Removed fulfilled wishies, and added some new ones! :hearts:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:10:07 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Nemesis

• Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
5/28--UPDATED! Actively seeking my remaining EAH wishies, and also Equestria Girls!

Offline Nemesis

• Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
UPDATED 7/19/2017!

Actively seeking: the remaining EAH on my wishlist, Project Mc2, etc.! Let me know via post or PM if you are selling any of my wishies!

Offline Nemesis

• Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
UPDATED 11/3/2017

Still seeking the listed items, particularly EAH Spring Unsprung Cerise and Holly, as well as any Licca dolls!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:50:32 PM by Nemesis »