collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Author Topic: Catwater's Customs: (11/8) Redo and style comparison!  (Read 750 times)

Offline catwater

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
Catwater's Customs: (11/8) Redo and style comparison!
« on: November 08, 2017, 04:54:28 PM »
Woo new thread! Let's see if I can keep it rolling this time hahahaha, I tend to customize in bursts rather than consistently so we'll see!

Found a bunch of customs from about a year ago that didn't sell before I closed my shop and decided that I really didn't like some of them. So I'm starting to redo the ones I feel inspired to fix. First up! Clawdeen:

before & after by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

Yeah I liked her braids but her vapid expression was... not inspiring. (Also her sealant was super shiny??? no idea why) Anyway I've been getting into pastel goth fashion, especially the stuff you see on tumblr, so I decided to try my hand at making a cutesy, colorful, but still dark and goth-y type of custom... I think she turned out okay! I'm still getting the hang of the look and how to incorporate it with my style of repaints, but not too bad IMO.

Clawdeen was actually my second pastel goth werewolf girl. I got a Silvi wicked cheap on amazon and redid her to my liking. Here's the two of them side by side.

goth ghouls by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

I just thought it was interesting to see how my style's changed over the past year or so. Will hopefully be updating soon with more repaints and maybe some other do-overs.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:57:44 PM by catwater »
InstagramCustoms Thread ♦  EtsyTumblr!Flickr

Turquoise Overload by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

Offline Firecracker

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
Re: Catwater's Customs: (11/8) Redo and style comparison!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:54:49 PM »
I love them both!  I especially like gr clawdeen's eyebrows, so much personality.

Offline Sirenamber

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Oooh shiny pretty!
    • View Profile
Re: Catwater's Customs: (11/8) Redo and style comparison!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 07:54:38 PM »
Wow she looks great!! I do love seeing how your style evolved. Silvi is cute too!!