collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Bone's Sales :Shipping Update  (Read 221 times)

Offline HollowedBone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
Bone's Sales :Shipping Update
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:12:10 AM »
Hello all, this is my first sale's post, I have individual photos, and close ups of face's if anyone wants to see them, I'm currently living in Ireland, I'm willing to ship anywhere if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping is to you. Items will be shipped either the Wednesday or Saturday after payment. All dolls come from a smoke free home, I do have a chihuahua dog mix, my boyfriend has a cat but it's not allowed in my room but everyone knows how cats are, so I cannot guarantee the items will be pet free.
Shipping Update: After going up to the post office, they said that a bubble envelope to the USA, which can fit about three or four dolls will be around five euros at the highest, I asked about boxes as well, and they said it depends on the weight
Please PM about any dolls you want!  :)
* Update* Clothing Grab Bag: Getting rid of some clothing pieces, it's a mix of ever after high, monster high, and a couple of barbie clothes each bag has about five or six pieces in it, ranging from dresses to pants, asking about 4 euro per bag, jsut PM which one you want!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm asking around 5 euro per nude doll, the Beast is seven since he's complete, he's just the Disney store classic version Putting the images under a spoiler cause they're super huge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:52:02 PM by HollowedBone »
So Much Fabric So Few Dolls!!

Offline psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
Re: Bone's Sales :Shipping Update
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »
I am not sure how much shipping is from there to the states, but I am interested in the clothing bags. Maybe even some dolls if its not too crazy. Thanks.