Monster Mash-Up > Brags

respositob's Brags II Updated 2/2/18

(1/2) > >>

respositob:
So my old thread was locked because I didn't update it....yeah, I'm pretty bad at keeping things updated. :blush: But the good news is that I'm going to the flea market tomorrow, hopefully to get some doll/doll related items, and I ordered some stuff online, so I hope to be updating this thread frequently over the next couple of days. :)

Toys R Us Haul: September 28, 2017

I know, I know...it's a little bit late to be posting about this haul, but I couldn't help myself! They were such great finds! I got Shriek Wrecked Catrine and Gil for $8 each, and the three Ever After High pets for $3 each. Here's a picture I took of them on an old Barbie couch I had:

Toys R Us Haul: September 28, 2017 by RNE Esposito, on Flickr

Aren't they so cute together?

New American Girl Doll: A couple days ago (I forget exactly when :P )

So I bought this American Girl doll Lanie Holland back when she was released in 2010. For those of you who don't know, she was a Girl of the Year doll, meaning she would only be available until January 1, 2011. I was nine at the time, and I played super roughly with her, ruining her hair. But, fortunately, American Girl offers a "doll hospital" service where they will replace dolls' heads. So, when my parents took me to the American Girl Store in New York as my 16th birthday present, I dropped off Lanie, they gave her a new head (lol, that sounds weird :lol: ) and she was shipped back to me. She arrived a few days ago. Look at how beautiful she is!

Lanie Holland by RNE Esposito, on Flickr

TJMaxx Haul: October 5, 2017

My mom, sister, and I ran into TJMaxx yesterday to look for a birthday present for my little cousin. That meant the toy section, which means me buying dolls. I immediately saw Ghouls Getaway Jinafire and Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes, and I scooped them up. Then, as we were heading to check out, I saw they had a small display of toys near the front. I found Barbie Fashionista #52, who I named Raychel, and DC Superhero Girls Batgirl! I got all four dolls for only $32!

TJMaxx Haul: October 5, 2017 by RNE Esposito, on Flickr

modernmonsterhigh:
Wow you found the older mh at tjmaxx? I wish I could I have this $35 gift card just sitting around..

respositob:

--- Quote from: modernmonsterhigh on October 06, 2017, 04:02:59 PM ---Wow you found the older mh at tjmaxx? I wish I could I have this $35 gift card just sitting around..

--- End quote ---

Yep, they only had two lines, Boo York and Ghouls Getaway, but they were there. If I were you I'd try looking again. Maybe you'll have better luck? It's kind of hit or miss there. :)

Ameyal:
Nice hauls! Those 4 for only 32 is a steal! :D

respositob:

--- Quote from: Ameyal on October 06, 2017, 04:31:17 PM ---Nice hauls! Those 4 for only 32 is a steal! :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you, and it certainly is a steal! I was so excited when I found them all so cheap! :biggrin:

Post Merge: October 07, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

I went to the Flea Market and unfortunately didn't find anything. :( Maybe next time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version