collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: respositob's Brags II Updated 12/28/17  (Read 408 times)

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
respositob's Brags II Updated 12/28/17
« on: October 06, 2017, 02:00:48 PM »
So my old thread was locked because I didn't update it....yeah, I'm pretty bad at keeping things updated. :blush: But the good news is that I'm going to the flea market tomorrow, hopefully to get some doll/doll related items, and I ordered some stuff online, so I hope to be updating this thread frequently over the next couple of days. :)

Toys R Us Haul: September 28, 2017

I know, I know...it's a little bit late to be posting about this haul, but I couldn't help myself! They were such great finds! I got Shriek Wrecked Catrine and Gil for $8 each, and the three Ever After High pets for $3 each. Here's a picture I took of them on an old Barbie couch I had:

Toys R Us Haul: September 28, 2017 by RNE Esposito, on Flickr

Aren't they so cute together?

New American Girl Doll: A couple days ago (I forget exactly when :P )

So I bought this American Girl doll Lanie Holland back when she was released in 2010. For those of you who don't know, she was a Girl of the Year doll, meaning she would only be available until January 1, 2011. I was nine at the time, and I played super roughly with her, ruining her hair. But, fortunately, American Girl offers a "doll hospital" service where they will replace dolls' heads. So, when my parents took me to the American Girl Store in New York as my 16th birthday present, I dropped off Lanie, they gave her a new head (lol, that sounds weird :lol: ) and she was shipped back to me. She arrived a few days ago. Look at how beautiful she is!

Lanie Holland by RNE Esposito, on Flickr

TJMaxx Haul: October 5, 2017

My mom, sister, and I ran into TJMaxx yesterday to look for a birthday present for my little cousin. That meant the toy section, which means me buying dolls. I immediately saw Ghouls Getaway Jinafire and Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes, and I scooped them up. Then, as we were heading to check out, I saw they had a small display of toys near the front. I found Barbie Fashionista #52, who I named Raychel, and DC Superhero Girls Batgirl! I got all four dolls for only $32!

TJMaxx Haul: October 5, 2017 by RNE Esposito, on Flickr
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:20:29 AM by respositob »

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fashion Pack
  • hello!
    • View Profile
Re: respositob's Brags II
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 04:02:59 PM »
Wow you found the older mh at tjmaxx? I wish I could I have this $35 gift card just sitting around..
ISO Cupid and Holtís rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:13:20 PM »
Wow you found the older mh at tjmaxx? I wish I could I have this $35 gift card just sitting around..

Yep, they only had two lines, Boo York and Ghouls Getaway, but they were there. If I were you I'd try looking again. Maybe you'll have better luck? It's kind of hit or miss there. :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:22:06 PM by respositob »

Online Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
Nice hauls! Those 4 for only 32 is a steal! :D

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: respositob\'s Brags II
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 05:10:33 PM »
Nice hauls! Those 4 for only 32 is a steal! :D

Thank you, and it certainly is a steal! I was so excited when I found them all so cheap! :biggrin:

Post Merge: October 07, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

I went to the Flea Market and unfortunately didn't find anything. :( Maybe next time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:18:00 AM by respositob »

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 05:59:55 PM »
Toys R Us and eBay Haul: October 7, 2017

My mom, sister, and I went to Toys R Us to buy my little cousin a birthday present. Naturally I looked in the doll section and it turns out they were having a BOGO 50% off sale on all fashion dolls $19.99 or less. I scooped up Monster Family Clawdeen, Barker, and Weredith Wolf, as well as Venus with the casketball set! I also got the new EAH First Chapter Apple with the new expressive face. I also finished off my EAH pet bobblehead collection with Earl Grey and Nevermore, which were on clearance for around $3.

Then, after we got home, it turned out the EAH Raven's vanity I had purchased from eBay a few days ago had arrived! I'm so excited that I finally have this set! Pictures of everything under the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:21:11 PM by respositob »

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: respositob's Brags II Updated 12/12/17
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:38:11 PM »
Goodwill Haul: Thanksgiving Week 2017

I'm posting about this haul a little late, but I'm still super excited about it so I thought I'd share! While vising family in Illinois, I went to a Goodwill with my dad and found several 2000s Bratz dolls for $1.99 each. Then, when I searched a bit deeper through the toy section, I found an entire case FILLLED with Bratz clothing and accessories for $3.99! It was a great find, especially since I had purchased a lot of used Bratz dolls back in August, and they all came naked. Now I can finally dress them (and of course my new dolls as well).

That happened on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. On Black Friday, my cousin, sister, and I went to a few more thrift stores, including the same Goodwill and I found another Bratz dolls I hadn't noticed before. She too was priced at $1.99, but the woman at the cash register gave her to me for 50 cents because she didn't have clothes or shoes.

Over all, I got seven Bratz dolls and a whole case of accessories for around $16.50. That's what I call a steal!

EAH doll from Amazon: December 12, 2017

I had a few bucks to spend, so I picked up Ever After High Dragon Games Forest Pixies Deerla. She was, I believe, $6.81, and by adding her to my collection I've completed the Forest Pixies set. All I need now are the Snow Pixies and Daring Charming and my Ever After High Signature collection will be complete!

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: respositob's Brags II Updated 12/12/17
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 09:18:58 AM »
Christmas 2017 Haul!

I scored big this year! I got a ton of Monster High, Ever After High, American Girl, and Wellie Wishers stuff. I'm so thankful for each and every gift!

First off, the Monster High dolls. Here's Monster Family Lagoona, Kelpie, Cleo, Lux, and Sandy, First Day of School Lagoona, and Party Ghouls Abbey (plus Draculaura photobombing in the background :P ). I got all of these dolls from my parents.

And here's Monster Family Dracula, Draculaura, and Fangelica in their kitchen, also from my parents.

And, last but not least for Monster High, Pawla Wolf from my parents, as well as Clawdeen, Barker, and Weredith, who I already had prior to Christmas.

Now on to EAH. I got Apple and her study room from my uncle and his family.

I got Daring and Rosabella from my parents.

Lastly, American Girl and Wellie Wishers. I got a Wellie Wisher, Camille, from my parents. Here she is wearing the Showtime Ballet costume.

Here's the outfit Camille came in.

And another outfit for her, the Twirling Tulip costume.

I received the American Girl Movies, Music, and Entertainment set. I took a picture of Camille with it.

I also got some American Girl clothes. Here's Lea's outfit, modeled by Kanani.

And here's the Blue Rhinestone Studded dress, worn by Blair.

I'm so happy with everything I received! I'm so lucky to have such generous family! And not only did I get doll stuff, I also got money...which I used to buy more doll stuff! :biggrin: American Girl doll silver shoes and Z's desk set is coming in mail (hopefully) tomorrow and by Tuesday my Our Generation shoe rack and Our Generation pet guinea pig should also be here. I hope to be posting pictures of those as well!