collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 43
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Your Doll "Deal-Breakers"  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
Re: Your Doll \"Deal-Breakers\"
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2017, 02:17:48 PM »
...On that note, I’m still trying to figure out why Kylo Ren gets the molded treatment in his FoD release, while Sabine’s hair is rooted (despite being shorter than Kylo’s). >_<;

It's probably canon that Kylo overdoes it with the hair styling products.

Molded hair on male dolls—ESPECIALLY if said hair is more than long enough to justify rooting it. I’ve made exceptions to this rule before, but plastic hair is the main reason why there aren’t more guys in my collection. :/ It just looks so... not like hair.

...On that note, I’m still trying to figure out why Kylo Ren gets the molded treatment in his FoD release, while Sabine’s hair is rooted (despite being shorter than Kylo’s). >_<;
ya have seen adams hair right?
but yah im kinda pissed about that too. but im sti ll getting him. IF they ever bloody well come out.
thats whats making me mad.. the slow as snot release times!

ROFL! Nah, his hair is probably just soaked with perspiration from wearing that helmet constantly—but that’s the bitter cost of being a dedicated Darth Vader wannabe. ;) I AM still planning on buying that Rey/Kylo two-pack... but I think the hair should have been rooted and then given the “Toralei treatment”, to achieve a true-to-screen look. XD