collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Surprizamals  (Read 260 times)

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Surprizamals
« on: September 16, 2017, 11:45:13 AM »
Easiest way to describe these would be blind bags (or balls, really) with stuffed animals inside.  It's something my sister has been looking for since seeing commercials for them, I think the commercials started last year?  I remember looking TRU at Christmas time for them and we had never seen any at all until these past two trips to Target.  Of course we find them with the regular ones at Series 4 and the Wackys at series 2  ^^;  So she's missed a lot.

The regular ones are about two and a half inches tall, while the Wackys sit at four inches.  The waves aren't that big, with the small series two having 15 and the Wackys having about 11 or 12.  Of four little and two Wacky, my sister has already gotten a dupe.  Here's a regular and Wacky for you guys to see:

What I do like about the Wacky ones as you can see if that it's much more obvious who you're going to get.  The tiger stripes were obvious.  We found four in the store, she got the tiger and lion.  One other was blue, which is a blue dog and the other was black, either a gorilla or bear. 

Their site also has a mommy and baby set, it's a large plush (unicorn, bull dog, or brown dog) with three mystery balls in the package.  While doing Google searches, I've also seen Care Bear ones, but never saw those in stores, either.

https://surprizamals.com/ here's the site so you can see their current waves.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Re: Surprizamals
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 01:18:39 PM »
I have some. I have Izzy the unicorn, Piper the panda and Sasha the seahorse from series 2, Drake the dragon, Ivy the unicorn, Squiggle the octopus, and Nessie the Narwhal from season 3. For season 4, the only one I want is Crystal the unicorn, but I haven't been able to find her yet. I like that with the little holes in the balls, you can tell who is inside. I've managed to get only the ones I want that way.

Offline Konzern

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 07:09:03 AM »
Maybe I'm looking at the littles wrong,  but I can't tell which is which.  I just grab :lol:  The first one I picked up for her was the Yeti, who is her current favorite of the ones she has.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 01:28:25 PM »
Maybe I'm looking at the littles wrong,  but I can't tell which is which.  I just grab :lol:  The first one I picked up for her was the Yeti, who is her current favorite of the ones she has.

I just go by color. There are two small holes at each end of the ball. Usually one end is blocked by the checklist, but you can usually see a bit of fur in the others, which is usually enough to tell who is inside, especially since there aren't a lot of repeat colors in each wave.

Offline Konzern

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:19:50 AM »
I'll have to look at them again next time we go to Target.  If they have any!  I wonder, would shining my phone behind it make it easier?