collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Pikmi Pops  (Read 402 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Pikmi Pops
« on: September 16, 2017, 11:37:15 AM »
Does anyone else have any of these? I finally found them at Target yesterday and bought a double pack since they were out of the singles. I got Numble the bear and Wubbs the bat. They smell like caramel. Seriously, these smell so good! I'll definitely end up picking up more.

Online NsMHdolls

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Pikmi Pops
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 11:43:01 AM »
Does anyone else have any of these? I finally found them at Target yesterday and bought a double pack since they were out of the singles. I got Numble the bear and Wubbs the bat. They smell like caramel. Seriously, these smell so good! I'll definitely end up picking up more.

Are these plushies? How large are they?
I am now taking commisions for Custom dolls, ponies, handmade ponywear and doll clothes, and handmade pet hooded coats!

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
My sister wanted to try these, and last time we went to Target they were obliterated.  Seriously, an entire end cap of nothing but empty displays.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 01:01:43 PM »

They're pretty small. Like less than 2" tall. They're meant to be used as cellphone straps or to hang from a purse or lanyard. They're filled with plastic pellets like Beanie Babies.

Online NsMHdolls

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 02:16:55 PM »

They're pretty small. Like less than 2" tall. They're meant to be used as cellphone straps or to hang from a purse or lanyard. They're filled with plastic pellets like Beanie Babies.
Oh, ok. The website states that they are $20 each? Is this a glitch?
I am now taking commisions for Custom dolls, ponies, handmade ponywear and doll clothes, and handmade pet hooded coats!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »

There are three sizes of Pikmi Pop. The small and medium ones have the small 2" plush. The small comes with one, while the medium includes 2, plus stickers, a charm of one of the characters and a lanyard. The biggest size is only available in 3 characters, but those aren't blind packed like the others. Those are much larger plush and they come with a few charms. The small retail for $5, $11 for the medium and $20 for the large. Check out this video for a better idea of their size as well as what they come with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOtwRvIT8Q The actual opening starts about 4 minutes in, so you can skip ahead if you just want to see them opening them.

Online NsMHdolls

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

There are three sizes of Pikmi Pop. The small and medium ones have the small 2" plush. The small comes with one, while the medium includes 2, plus stickers, a charm of one of the characters and a lanyard. The biggest size is only available in 3 characters, but those aren't blind packed like the others. Those are much larger plush and they come with a few charms. The small retail for $5, $11 for the medium and $20 for the large. Check out this video for a better idea of their size as well as what they come with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOtwRvIT8Q The actual opening starts about 4 minutes in, so you can skip ahead if you just want to see them opening them.

Ty!!!! That makes much more sense. It sounds more reasonable too. Lol.

Off topic, but... it looks like Ty Beanie boos have their own blind bag line now too. They look pretty cute.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 05:56:31 PM »
My sister wanted to try these, and last time we went to Target they were obliterated.  Seriously, an entire end cap of nothing but empty displays.
I really wanted to get one too but at every target that had a display for them it was completely empty. They all had like, 3 empty display boxes