collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 241 times)

Offline mylittlemonsterguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:54:22 AM »
Hi everyone I'm 27 from England I have been collecting monster high since around 2013 but collecting dolls in general a bit longer. I started out only really interested in the boy dolls but then ended up just loving the entire line. Some of my favorite dolls are Nefera, Cupid, Skelita, Invisibilly and Clawd. My first doll was ghouls alive deuce as he was the only affordable boy doll I could find when I started looking. Other dolls I collect are equestria girs, ever after high, barbie, a few bratz, some older Tv and movie dolls and some other random dolls here and there. I'm hoping to get a little more crafty with the hobby and do more sewing and photography and I feel being in a place like this could motivate me a bit and be a fun space to share and browse.

Offline neon_jellyfish

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 02:18:58 AM »
Welcome to Arena! I'm sure you'll have fantastic time here. Can't wait to see your dolly fashions and photos!

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Scary Cute
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »
Wow! That's a lot of things you collect :0 I can only limit myself to one and at MOST two since I barely have any room. Welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself here :)
For trade: wonk eye Gigi first wave, catty noir first wave, viperine, geek howleen, orig howleen, MIB orig abbey, sdcc wisp missing earring stand and diary, first wave abbey everything ( broken knee ) but purse, 1600 clawd, first wave operetta ( different ring but everything included, Clawdia first wave.

WISHLIST <3: Fierce rockers catty, Mouscedes, werecat twins first wave, and 13 wishes howleen. Will use money or possibly trade, not looking for them in box since that will be even more expensive.

REASONABLE TRADE/BUY OFFERS ONLY.

• Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 04:55:43 PM »
@neon_jellyfish: thanks for the reply hopefully I'll get some things completed to post soon.

@modernmonsterhigh: Thanks for the reply, space really is an issue I haven't really bought much except monster high this year and I hope to do less buying and more crafts with my dolls for a while.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 10:40:50 PM »
Welcome! Nefera is one of my favorites too, such a beauty. Looking forward to seeing your crafts and photos :) Have you seen My Froggy Stuff on YouTube? I love her doll crafts and she gives me lots of inspiration!

• Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »
@Shenanigans: Thanks, Nefera is great I love the new scream and sugar edition shes a nice variation and I'm glad she got another release after the reboot. Yes I like their channel she creates some amazing things.