collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: modern wants <3  (Read 774 times)

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
modern wants <3
« on: August 25, 2017, 11:41:49 PM »
Wants:

Fierce rockers catty $7-17depending on condition but the head and makeup MUST be non-defective! I will take cut hair if I'm really desperate.

Fierce rockers toralei $4-8 same rules apply from the catty one. Will probably reroot her.

Coffin bean venus- 5-10 with shipping if you are able to :)

Crepeteria howleen
13 wishes howleen
Ghoul fair howleen
ANY HOWLEEN except signature and geek shriek ( already owned ) will probably pay $5-$15 each howleen depending on her condition! Will most likely take unboxed doll to get it for cheapest I can to buy other dolls.

Any nude armless abbey body ( must have knees, hips, and shoulders in good condition and NOT broken. ) $3 free ship ( possibly )

Fashion packs - $3-15 each depending on rarity of course.

Loose clothes, accessories- send me pictures and I'll set a price I can do

Mouscedes- $5-11 would like her to have her boo York dress either that or her with her 3 pack shoes.

Signature venus- $8-$14 depends on condition. Could possibly pay more.

If you have any items I love on this list and think these prices are not good please pm me and we will work out a deal possibly. Thanks everyone :) <3
Will most likely take unboxed dolls since they will be cheaper and reduce landfill :DD
I'm currently only interested in buying right now.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:14:56 PM by modernmonsterhigh »
For trade: wonk eye Gigi first wave, catty noir first wave, viperine, geek howleen, orig howleen, MIB orig abbey, sdcc wisp missing earring stand and diary, first wave abbey everything ( broken knee ) but purse, 1600 clawd, first wave operetta ( different ring but everything included, Clawdia first wave.

WISHLIST <3: Fierce rockers catty, Mouscedes, werecat twins first wave, and 13 wishes howleen. Will use money or possibly trade, not looking for them in box since that will be even more expensive.

REASONABLE TRADE/BUY OFFERS ONLY.

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
Re: modern wants <3
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:47:39 PM »
Still looking for the fierce rockers catty in or out box and toralei!
Now looking for any long haired toralei without bangs preferably :)
Mouscedes preferably with good hair and clothes and shoes
First wave moanica dkay with all( or most ) of her items. Doesn't have to have stand but would like it for her to have stand, diary, and/or brush.
Send me pics and I'll offer a price and we will negotiate from there :)
No longer looking for the werecat sisters.really looking for these dolls please help me out!!  :(
For trade: wonk eye Gigi first wave, catty noir first wave, viperine, geek howleen, orig howleen, MIB orig abbey, sdcc wisp missing earring stand and diary, first wave abbey everything ( broken knee ) but purse, 1600 clawd, first wave operetta ( different ring but everything included, Clawdia first wave.

WISHLIST <3: Fierce rockers catty, Mouscedes, werecat twins first wave, and 13 wishes howleen. Will use money or possibly trade, not looking for them in box since that will be even more expensive.

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »
Now also looking for two ghoulia bodies with arms and no broken joints ( can have missing heads ) :) :ghoul:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:11:20 PM by modernmonsterhigh »

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 05:55:02 PM »
Bump!
Adding zombie shake Rochelle and some Rochelle colored reroot hair would be nice too!m

cant tell you how much i want the fierce rockers catty so she is now my grail along with the fierce rockers toralei! - $10-$15 for toralei and $20-30 for catty with all her accessories or most of them! Will pay less if missing more accessories    :freak:

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 12:34:53 AM »
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 01:34:28 AM »

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 02:03:38 AM »
Should be about 7.80 off the top of my head
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 02:06:43 AM »
Should be about 7.80 off the top of my head
Not bad! $20 per doll and in box! I'm just going to pretend that they are rare dolls with exclusive makeup and features. Know anyone who can purchase it for me and then ship ?

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 03:35:28 AM »
I'll let you know if I get near a TRU in the near future  ;)

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 08:45:12 PM »
Thanks! I found the catty but I'll still accept the two pack since I need toralei still and I'll always accept that extra catty.
I'm also looking for some bait dolls with hands/arms and no broken limbs or missing heads. I'm using them to reroot so any head problems like seepage = less price :)

Post Merge: September 10, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

Adding winning werewolves clawd :) willing to trade 1600 clawd for him
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:25:40 PM by modernmonsterhigh »

Offline NsMHdolls

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 01:25:59 PM »
Thanks! I found the catty but I'll still accept the two pack since I need toralei still and I'll always accept that extra catty.
I'm also looking for some bait dolls with hands/arms and no broken limbs or missing heads. I'm using them to reroot so any head problems like seepage = less price :)

Post Merge: September 10, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

Adding winning werewolves clawd :)

Pm'ed you about bait dolls. :)
I am now taking commisions for Custom dolls, ponies, handmade ponywear and doll clothes, and handmade pet hooded coats!

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 08:41:49 PM »
Added dance class howleen ( can have missing clothing but I would prefer and pay more if she had her bag and earring and belt and shoes :)
She must come with a pair of shoes at least.

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 03:18:23 PM »
Adding any howleen doll! love that ghoul. But all joints an head good condition would be preferred ^^ can be nude. Shoes preferred.

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 11:05:31 PM »
Still looking to buy howleen! Also looking to buy a neck peg can be any color

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 04:49:23 PM »
Bump.. looking to buy MH Cupid! Her hair doesn't matter to me but she must have all limbs, and face intact or okay condition. Also looking to trade a custom repainted howleen for a regular any howleen