collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Elissabat return?  (Read 472 times)

Offline Chelsey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bad Box Hair
    • View Profile
Elissabat return?
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:43:23 AM »
I saw monster.news on instagram make this post. I hope Elissabat returns. She's why I got into MH as I fell in love with her Ghoul Fair doll, and ever since I've loved her dolls.

Offline Sarkans

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
Re: Elissabat return?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:37:42 AM »
I'm really curious if Elissabat is going to have a smile like Draculaura, honestly I like G2 Draculaura but IMHO one smiling vampire is just enough ^.^

Offline dArcangel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 03:00:04 AM »
I'm really curious if Elissabat is going to have a smile like Draculaura, honestly I like G2 Draculaura but IMHO one smiling vampire is just enough ^.^

To this day I can't tell if Elissabat and Draculaura shared a head mold. I hope if she returns she doesn't.

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 05:22:33 AM »

To this day I can't tell if Elissabat and Draculaura shared a head mold. I hope if she returns she doesn't.
They did not originally share a head mold.

Offline 8BrickMario

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »
I don't know. That's G1 Elissabat, which definitely wouldn't be her design in her return. I don't think they'd give her Drac's new mold because they never shared one before, but I'd hope she didn't have her red accents, because I liked her darker original doll more. And I know if she comes back, she will have the red because color restraint is minimal now.
My photo thread:           My drawing thread:

Offline taffeta

• Fearleader
    • View Profile
    • Britrock: The UK Home of the Misfits
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 10:13:29 AM »
I would like a more interesting Elissabat because her name is really close to mine but although I have her FCA one I can't connect to it and probably wont be keeping it. I mean, she's really pretty, but I have yet to find one without ick hair and that has put me off :'(.

I have the Ghoulebrites one with nice hair, which I do actually like and I know there is the GG one as well but I would really like my namesake MH doll to appear in a format that I really love on sight...and without ick hair. G2 dolls don't tend to have ick hair, so I live in hope...
我が生きる場所は
生と死の狭間