collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: hi hi hi :)  (Read 179 times)

Offline seasides

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
hi hi hi :)
« on: July 28, 2017, 06:09:12 PM »
Hi everyone! I am super glad I found this place - I love how there is a bunch of different doll types allowed here: I started collecting a little over a year ago. At first it was casual.... and then it was n o t. lol ;; but I am now happily in the hobby and am currently collecting a bit of this and a bit of that. Actually I have been trying to be more focused in my collecting and after a recent move I have downsized my collection. I find that too many make me feel overwhelmed.

My first love was EAH and then I got into MH and then bjds and blythes and so on and so on. As for MH my most favorite doll is Marisol Coxi; I love her character and her big old feet and her fab hair! For some reason Elissabat has really grown on me and I am hoping to get my hand on some of her dolls as well. As for EAH my most wanted dolls were the Dragon Games Darling and Raven and my sweet wife surprised me with them this summer (they are hard to find here in the UK for some reason sheesh) so I feel like I am good there. The lack of new developments saddens me but I am sure something new and shiny will distract me soon enough lol

I am in my thirties and currently based in the UK. Hmmm, idk what else I could tell you. I just hope to settle in here and say hi! So, hiya :)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:01:19 PM by seasides »

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
Re: hi hi hi :)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 02:48:37 PM »
Greetings and welcome! EAH and MH are definitely gateway doll lines to get you in. Elissabat is a really beautiful doll and I hope you can nab one for a great deal!

Offline neon_jellyfish

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 02:55:18 AM »
Welcome to Arena!

My collection is all over the place, too  :) You'll find many folks with wide range of focus here, I'm sure you'll fit right in!  ;)

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:16:23 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! I love your intro :) Its always great to get to know people. I love that your hobby has grown to so many different types of doll!

Offline seasides

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 02:38:39 PM »
Hiya! Thank you everyone for the welcome :3 Yeah I am obsessed now pretty much. I don't think I am the kind of person that could ever collect just one type of doll because I just like too many things and there's always something new to catch my attention. Part of the fun I guess :D

Thanks again, I am gonna go have a look at all the forums, :3