collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Hello friends!  (Read 246 times)

Offline AugmentedApril

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
Hello friends!
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:43:58 PM »
Hi I'm April and I'm a rather new Monster high fan. I have been collecting figurines for about 4 years now and last year I came across a Draculaura figurine at a dollar store and fell. In. Love with the brand immediately. I don't have much money so my collection is kind of sparce right now, I have Draculaura and Ghoulia figurines, 3 monster high minis, 2 fashems, the 3ds game new ghoul in school, Ghouls rule and Great scarrier reef dvds, a great scarrier reef Draculaura and a dead tired Cleo doll. I'm super excited for the pack coming out with Draculaura and her dad! I hope I make some friends here! ^_^

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Hello friends!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 02:04:50 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! You dont need a big collection to be a collector :) Its just about loving MH! I hope you have a great time here :)

Offline KustomKara

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 03:04:59 PM »
Yeah, it's seems your a pretty good collector to me! Welcome to the Arena! You seem like a very sweet person.

Some sellers on this site would be willing to trade you items, for dolls. Each person is different so all you got to do is ask. That's the best thing about trading. One man's trash is another mans treasure. <3

Offline neon_jellyfish

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:59:07 AM »
Welcome to MHArena!
That's cute collection you have, it has a sample of everything  :) I'm sure you'll make many friends here!