collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Hi Ghouls!  (Read 242 times)

Offline mzoeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Wonky Eyes
  • Ghoulia Rocks!!!!
    • View Profile
Hi Ghouls!
« on: July 10, 2017, 10:53:18 AM »
 :love: :love:
I've been a collector of Evangeline Ghastly dolls for several years, but Monster High is close to my heart, too!  They are so cute, and poseable, and have such interesting faces, outfits and stories.  Right now, I have about 80 MH dolls, and a few Ever After High.  My favorite ghoul is Ghoulia, and I love her beau, Mo.  I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know my fellow Monster High ghouls and mansters!

I currently live in Oklahoma, but am in the process of moving to Kentucky - where I grew up.  I'm in my 60s - a young at heart Senior!  lol  My husband and I live with four small dogs - all rescues - and enjoy motorcycle riding, travel and family.

I enjoyed dolls as far back as I can remember and still have an 8" Thumbelina from my childhood.  I have four Thumbelinas now.  My collection also has a few Fashion Royalty, some character dolls (Princess Diana, James Dean, Nicholas Cage to name a few), resin BJDs and Raggedy Ann/Andy dolls.  I guess I'll never grow up!  That's OK with me.

Melanie
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:08:24 PM by mzoeller »
Monsters need love too!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Collector
  • Full-time doll enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Ghouls!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 09:51:10 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, mzoeller!  We're so glad that you've joined us and can't wait to get to know you! :D

:leaves: "I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style." :leaves:
DeviantArt | Etsy | Flickr | Instagram

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Ghouls!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 11:54:38 AM »
Welcome to Arena!
I love Evangeline Ghastly! Sadly, I don't have any. The new Annora dolls are cute, but in my humble opinion, Evangeline is the best doll Robert Tonner ever came up with, Ellowyne being close second. Annora dolls have better joints, though.

That's so awesome you don't let conventions take your youth away from you! I've been eleven these past 17 years  :biggrin:

Do you have any MH favorites, doll- or character-wise?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:57:00 AM by neon_jellyfish »