collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Hello ;)  (Read 363 times)

Offline Takō

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
Hello ;)
« on: June 10, 2017, 12:15:34 PM »
Hi !
Name's Takō and I'm 23years old. I'm from France so please pardon me if I make some mistakes with the language. I'm really doing my best but sometimes I can forget how to speak right!
I recently ended my years at the university and I'm actually looking for a job. So to speak, I got plenty of time working with dolls.

I'm into dolls since I was a child. My mom's a Barbie's collector and she has a lot of them. It helped me on this path. Since I started customizing mines, she started customizing hers. That's kind of funny and I'm still silently waiting for her to buy some resins and mold stuffs so I can borrow those to her.

I'm mostly into Monster High and porcelain dolls because they're the most entertaining to custom. But I really do love the huge BFC Ink and I'm just waiting for two canadian ones I bought online to come home. Can't wait!

Back to MH, I only have more or less twenty of them and I'm working on ten, but I have a lot of spare corpses and heads xD Since that's heavy modifications (cutting, sculpting, entirely painting...) I don't have even finished one MH yet. Also, I do have five MH/Bratz hybrids and I'm willing to do a MH/Obitsu hybrid. I like hybridizing so much. x3

Pen name's ChambredeTakō for the dolls. I got a facebook page, but I'm not famous yet lol My customs often have the purpose to get me a better view of the characters of the book me and some friends are writing, Berceuse Cauchemardesque, so, hell yeah, my dollwork may be a little frightening at first but I promise none bite!

Thanks for reading and have a nice evening!

Offline ElsaIcySnowflake

• One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
    • one with the wind and sky...
Re: Hello ;)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 05:14:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum!^_^ I think everyone makes typos/mistakes, native English speakers included. I know I do:) So don't apologize!

Do you have a favorite MH character (or characters...)? I don't have any of the BFC Ink dolls, but they sure are cute!
MH: Signature Rochelle, 17" Elissabat, Kjersti, SRM Lagoona, Cleo, 17" Gooliope
EAH: Crystal Winter, Foxanne, WTW Kitty Cheshire

~ElsaIcySnowflake :)
My blog: http://dollsdisneyrollercoasters.blogspot.com/

Offline neon_jellyfish

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:04:28 AM »
Welcome to Arena!

Offline Takō

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 03:03:53 AM »
Thank you for the welcomes :) Sorry for the late ♥

Uh well, I like Venus (Zombie Shake !), Rochelle (Haunted) and Heath. I also think Honey has a sublime body sculpt, just... All this vines *-* That's sad her knees are always so fragile. :'(