collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Author Topic: My New Doll Set-Up! (+Other Stuff)  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
My New Doll Set-Up! (+Other Stuff)
« on: June 05, 2017, 09:42:32 AM »
My boyfriend and I moved! The last house we lived at was absolutely terrible, we rented out the downstairs of it and it was just a god awful living situation. We moved into a much nicer, wonderful house and I kind of have a doll room now! Our backyard is full of trees and flowers and is so beautiful and overall the whole house is just so great and we're happy.
Unfortunately I've been super busy recently with moving and then my crappy crappy job which I finally left, so I haven't been able to post photos like I've wanted to, and haven't had a whole lot of time for doll stuff in general, it sucks.

But now that I have time! Here are photos of my dolls now! Also extra photos of the bedroom and my other displayed knickknacks and collections. I'd take photos of the whole house, but it'd be a lot of photos!

I totally forgot to take pictures of my BJD, Hujoo Freyja, because I finished her and sewed a dress for her, and she is now named Eylune. I'll add photos of her later but for now, you can see her on my shelf in one of the photos.

The photos may be really poor quality and I'm sorry! I use my ipod touch's camera.

Doll photos:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how my dolls look now, so organized and set up! They were really crammed up in our last house and the downstairs was so small that it was so messy and made the dolls cluttered and look terrible. I forgot also (!! Damn !!) to take photos of my Hexiciah, because in the order for my new eyes for Eylune, the seller also threw in a pair of gold-rimmed circle glasses and I immediately knew who to stick them on, and he looks AMAZING with them! They look like they should've been there all along, and now to see him without them looks incredibly weird, like he's very obviously missing a vital piece. I'll add photos of him soon too.

The Room:

Dolls I meant to take photos of:

My dragon, Sublime and Type O Negative, LOTR, Red Dead Redemption, Scott Pilgrim, Harry Potter and Elder Scrolls posters are in our other room, which is our "hangout room." We keep our computers in there, and my CD and DVD collections are also in there along with books and the PS3 and stuff, and all the lights in it are fluorescent and colored. My boyfriend also has his action figure/toy collection in there, along with drawings and paintings I've done for him on the walls and his big Cowboy Bebop tapestry, and like... Idk lava lamps and other stuff lol. It's kind of a game room I guess, I may take photos of it if anyone's curious but otherwise I won't.

Also this house is decorated with about 80% cats I'd say in total throughout the whole house. xD I really dig it.

Well, I guess that's a sort of update post for me for now! Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 05:40:12 PM by Esbayne »
Also Esbayne on the MLP Arena, PonyIsland, and pretty much everywhere else.

:kitty:

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: My New Doll Set-Up! (+Other Stuff)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:04:40 AM »
Wow your collection is impressive!  What a wonderful set-up.  Congrats on the new house! :D

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »

I love how my dolls look now, so organized and set up! They were really crammed up in our last house and the downstairs was so small that it was so messy and made the dolls cluttered and look terrible. I forgot also (!! Damn !!) to take photos of my Hexiciah, because in the order for my new eyes for Eylune, the seller also threw in a pair of gold-rimmed circle glasses and I immediately knew who to stick them on, and he looks AMAZING with them! They look like they should've been there all along, and now to see him without them looks incredibly weird, like he's very obviously missing a vital piece. I'll add photos of him soon too.

The Room:

My dragon, Sublime and Type O Negative, LOTR, Red Dead Redemption, Scott Pilgrim, Harry Potter and Elder Scrolls posters are in our other room, which is our "hangout room." We keep our computers in there, and my CD and DVD collections are also in there along with books and the PS3 and stuff, and all the lights in it are fluorescent and colored. My boyfriend also has his action figure/toy collection in there, along with drawings and paintings I've done for him on the walls and his big Cowboy Bebop tapestry, and like... Idk lava lamps and other stuff lol. It's kind of a game room I guess, I may take photos of it if anyone's curious but otherwise I won't.

Also this house is decorated with about 80% cats I'd say in total throughout the whole house. xD I really dig it.

Well, I guess that's a sort of update post for me for now! Thanks for looking!
[/quote][/spoiler]

Congrats Esbayne! How was the actual packing and moving process? Is the result worth all the work? Very glad your new space is so much better than your old one.
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 05:41:53 PM »
Thank you both so much!

I updated it and added photos of Eylune and Hexiciah!

And Dogmom- Thank you! Moving was very easy, it took about two days, including unpacking. I know it doesn't look it, but we don't have a lot of stuff, lol! And not a lot of big, bulky furniture either so that really helped. The result was well more than worth the work! Good god I'm so so infinitely, hugely relieved to be out of the house we were in before. xD Getting settled and situated after the move took a little longer, though, and then the "Whew!" afterwards of just chilling out and relaxing for a couple days.
Also Esbayne on the MLP Arena, PonyIsland, and pretty much everywhere else.

:kitty:

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 06:23:47 PM »
Congrats on your new place! Everything looks wonderful. I'm so happy that you feel so much better about this place than your last. I know exactly how stressful it can be to live somewhere you're not comfortable with! I would love to see pic of your game room, too!

We just moved, ourselves, on Saturday. We are definitely going to need at least a week to unpack though, because we have SO much stuff. lol

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline AnnetheCatDetective

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Voltageous
  • Needs More Cat
    • View Profile
    • The Cabaret Outside of Time and Space (aka my doll blog)
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
Amazing collections! Congrats on moving into such a much nicer place!
Love is all you need to destroy your enemies.

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 03:28:56 AM »
the room looks great.  I love how youve used the closet as exta display room - we've been meaning to do that with our library, but haven't got off our butts and done it.

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 07:52:41 AM »
And Dogmom- Thank you! Moving was very easy, it took about two days, including unpacking. I know it doesn't look it, but we don't have a lot of stuff, lol! And not a lot of big, bulky furniture either so that really helped. The result was well more than worth the work! Good god I'm so so infinitely, hugely relieved to be out of the house we were in before. xD Getting settled and situated after the move took a little longer, though, and then the "Whew!" afterwards of just chilling out and relaxing for a couple days.

I imagine the 'carrot' of the newer, better place made any moving hardship bearable. So happy for you that the new place is more enjoyable and less stressful! Congrats!!!
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 06:57:47 AM »
Wonderful collections!  Enjoy your new home  :)
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein