collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 15
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: First carboot sale dolls this year...  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: First carboot sale dolls this year...
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 06:42:09 AM »
Wow, that is absolutely an odd mix!  Ha, I thought it was bad when a Walmart near us has both Scaris Frankie and an original Sweet 1600 doll, can't remember if it's Frankie or Clawdeen.  I've heard a few people say Toys R Us hardly discounts, I can definitely see that now!
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline taffeta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fearleader
    • View Profile
    • Britrock: The UK Home of the Misfits
Re: First carboot sale dolls this year...
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 07:44:56 AM »
Wow, that is absolutely an odd mix!  Ha, I thought it was bad when a Walmart near us has both Scaris Frankie and an original Sweet 1600 doll, can't remember if it's Frankie or Clawdeen.  I've heard a few people say Toys R Us hardly discounts, I can definitely see that now!

The fact they don't has probably saved me from being overrun by new doll additions, so every cloud. I do like to go and just look at them, though. And I did bite the bullet with the Venus dolls, because I am not a fan of Venus. But those two are amazing dolls. And they were the only ones left in the store, never seen them before or since, although the shelves are still quite full of Wydowna, Whisp AND Iris I<3 Fashion dolls.

@ Pinkbird - technically, I found three, because there were Lala and Clawd as well on the stall most of them came from. I just don't like Clawd and have enough Draculauras already (especially since I said I wasn't ever going to collect her :/ I think I have three back home :/)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:47:34 AM by taffeta »
我が生きる場所は
生と死の狭間