collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Parcl Fakie Order Thread from Miramida  (Read 1565 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
Re: Parcl Fakie Order Thread from Miramida
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
Any news?

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
Only bad news.  Irene from Parcl emailed me and said she tried to contact the forwarder but the forwarder didn't reply.  She hadn't logged into her Parcl account since around March or April either.  So, no luck. :(
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 10:04:30 PM »
I'd like to order that fake grey catty noir please. How much would she be?..
For trade: wonk eye Gigi first wave, catty noir first wave, viperine, geek howleen, orig howleen, MIB orig abbey, sdcc wisp missing earring stand and diary, first wave abbey everything ( broken knee ) but purse, 1600 clawd, first wave operetta ( different ring but everything included, Clawdia first wave.

WISHLIST <3: Fierce rockers catty, Mouscedes, werecat twins first wave, and 13 wishes howleen. Will use money or possibly trade, not looking for them in box since that will be even more expensive.

REASONABLE TRADE/BUY OFFERS ONLY.

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 12:33:08 AM »
I can't place any orders with Parcl.  They don't have any Ukraine forwarders.  Sorry to disappoint you.

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 04:27:28 PM »
So you aren't going to be able to order anything ? I wonder if other websites sell that fakie... she looks so beautiful.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

https://prom.ua/Ardana-girl.html
Not sure if this will help but I looked up kyna ardana girl and this popped up in one of the images

Post Merge: September 02, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

Another website with a few fakies ( Spanish? ) http://colecoes.mercadolivre.com.br/boneca-monster-high-ardana-girl_Desde_41
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:14:44 PM by modernmonsterhigh »
For trade: wonk eye Gigi first wave, catty noir first wave, viperine, geek howleen, orig howleen, MIB orig abbey, sdcc wisp missing earring stand and diary, first wave abbey everything ( broken knee ) but purse, 1600 clawd, first wave operetta ( different ring but everything included, Clawdia first wave.

WISHLIST <3: Fierce rockers catty, Mouscedes, werecat twins first wave, and 13 wishes howleen. Will use money or possibly trade, not looking for them in box since that will be even more expensive.

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 03:58:38 PM »
If the site is in the Ukraine, odds are they won't ship to the US. 

I know we have some members here from Ukraine but I don't want to ask anyone to order them unless they are willing.

I also know that it's very hard to find forwarders that will ship from the Ukraine on Parcl.  I wish I knew of other forwarding services that had Ukraine forwarders.  I see there is on someone on Ebay that will purchase and ship items from Mercadolibre.   Maybe if enough people are interested we could do that?

• Create a Monster
  • MIB signature abbey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 04:03:55 PM »

I know we have some members here from Ukraine but I don't want to ask anyone to order them unless they are willing.

I also know that it's very hard to find forwarders that will ship from the Ukraine on Parcl.  I wish I knew of other forwarding services that had Ukraine forwarders.  I see there is on someone on Ebay that will purchase and ship items from Mercadolibre.   Maybe if enough people are interested we could do that?

I saw an advertisement for a thing that has people from other countries but something for you then they ship to you. Must be a lot of shipping money though. Or it could've been from U.S. to other countries then again..

Post Merge: September 02, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

I kind of hope we are able to do that. Saw some fakie first waves on that website and that fake catty might be my new grail doll..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 04:05:33 PM by modernmonsterhigh »

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 06:26:49 PM »
awww.. I'd be all in for the centaur fakies :(
https://miramida.com.ua/product/49261-kukla_monster_girl
https://prom.ua/p525410370-kukla-ardana-monster.html

If someone ever finds a way, please let us know
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 11:50:57 AM »

I saw an advertisement for a thing that has people from other countries but something for you then they ship to you. Must be a lot of shipping money though. Or it could've been from U.S. to other countries then again..

Post Merge: September 02, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

I kind of hope we are able to do that. Saw some fakie first waves on that website and that fake catty might be my new grail doll..

Most of what I saw on eBay was for shipping *from* USA to other countries.  Did a search for "Ukraine" under Shopping Assistance and came up with 0 results.