collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Ameyal's stuff (Miraculous Inspired)  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (06/25 Scarecrow Little Brother)
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2017, 09:09:54 PM »
I finished Haydrien in a way I'm completelly satisfied:

Haydrien Agreste by Indigo Go, on Flickr
I gave him yarn hair which ended up unruly... but I kinda like that, it gives him personality :p
And discovered that he can wear mansters shirts, but he was on eth big side on the legs, and basically needed Ken pants, which are huge on him, so I ended up making him some custom clothes. I love how he turned out <3

Here he is meeting new friends Jackson Jekyll and Twyla Boogie

Twyla finds his naive and innocent personality kinda cute, but is oblivious to his crush.
I'm thinking that maybe Howleen dislikes him for being allergic to something inside him, but I'm not sure about that plot point :p

Offline Sirenamber

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Oooh shiny pretty!
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (07/11 Scarecrow Little Brother)
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »
Oooh wow great details!!!!

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (09/03 WIP Dizzy Tremaine)
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 10:37:18 PM »
Oooh wow great details!!!!
Thanks!

Something I finally got to make:
Making of Dizzy Tremaine by Indigo Go, on Flickr

It's ALMOST finished :D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:45:08 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (09/03 WIP Dizzy Tremaine)
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 09:56:05 AM »
She is so cute!  I think I like the the Mattel version of Anna better.  She fits in better.  Plus Dizzy's hair isn't that orange, so this works better. :)
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal\'s stuff (09/03 WIP Dizzy Tremaine)
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 11:23:56 AM »
She is so cute!  I think I like the the Mattel version of Anna better.  She fits in better.  Plus Dizzy's hair isn't that orange, so this works better. :)

If I was a better customizer, I would have rehaired Anna with light brown or auburn hair :p
I think Anna has the perfect face for Dizzy, regardless of brand, but it depends on how you want to make the custom: If you're rebodying to a Descendants or a MtM(Or leaving her with her original body), Hasbro's is definitively better. If you want a shorter Dizzy, Mattel(Or even better, Disney Store) Anna is the way to go(But you definitively would need to rebody in this case)
The main problem with Mattel version is that a LOT of their Anna's are very wall eyed(Specially their budget ones) I lucked out finding this one on the Flea Market, as she has an adorable smile and doesn't look wall eyed. The only problem I had was that her braid were hard as rocks, but that was solved with a wash.
If Belle had a lottle more spunk, I would have chosed her over Anna for her brown hair (Or Rapunzel, if her brunette version's hair wasn't so short) :p

Post Merge: September 04, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

DIZZY!
Descendants Dizzy Tremaine by Indigo Go, on Flickr

I had a blast making her! just a word of advice: use a baity doll as a mannequin to paint the dress, as it is much easier to paint that leaving it flat, AND it is probablly it will stain the body underneat.

I'm so happy with how she turned out :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 10:30:37 AM by Ameyal »

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (09/04 Dizzy Tremaine)
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 10:28:27 PM »
Mini customs, AKA just headswaps, ut I like how they look:
Head Switcharoo by Indigo Go, on Flickr
Classic bunny got the draculaura body(with her own hands), Archery Bunny is in classic bunny body and Draculaura got Archery Bunny body. I like how they all look now, the Bunnys look like sisters.
Draculaura was kinda "meh" for me before, but I'm really digging her like this, even with the more limited articulation. I bet a G2 would look even cuter in the shorter body.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's stuff (Miraculous Inspired)
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2017, 08:17:38 PM »
I'm on a Ladybug kick lately and made this costume:
Spots On! by Indigo Go, on Flickr

Spots On! by Indigo Go, on Flickr

It started with me getting a (huge) thrifted Manchester United shirt that was perfect for Ladybug's costume, along with the Batgirl, and it snowballed into "What would Ladybug wear if she was an exchange student at Super Hero High?" (Or wathever the school is called). I looked at alternative costumes of Ladybug and finally decided on something like Batgirl: A Spots shirt and black pants... then my lazyness got the better of me and noticed that the shirt actually looked better as a jacket(And I wouldn't need to sew velcro, so win-win)
I'm torn between actually using Batgirl or using Evie, as Evie looks much more like Marinette (I would need to paint her eyes) and is better scaled for Alistair Noir, but the "Marinette goes to Super Hero High" thing I wanted is kinda lost.

I'll also probably make her traditional outfit, as I have LOTS of fabric left.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:19:43 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Beast Friends
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2017, 10:48:54 AM »
Haydrien is so adorable!!! The hair looks perfect! ^_^ I wish he was an actual MH release—I’d buy one for sure!

For Marinette, I do think the Evie head looks almost perfect... I understand what you mean about the DCSHG look, though. Would it be possible to match a DCSHG body with Evie? That would give you the best of both worlds. Nice work on the outfit, btw!

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 06:56:12 PM »
Haydrien is so adorable!!! The hair looks perfect! ^_^ I wish he was an actual MH release—I’d buy one for sure!

For Marinette, I do think the Evie head looks almost perfect... I understand what you mean about the DCSHG look, though. Would it be possible to match a DCSHG body with Evie? That would give you the best of both worlds. Nice work on the outfit, btw!
Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated :)

I allready tried Evie head on Batgirl(She's the only DCSHG spare I have) the match is like 80%(She's a bit pinker than Evie) and her neck hole is a bit smaller than needed, so until I get brave enough to heat Evie's head, they're staying in their own bodies. A plus of this, like I wrote, is that Evie and Alistair look wonderful next to each other.