collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

June 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[24] 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Want to trade Kurhn 8th Anniversary doll for Descendants doll  (Read 580 times)

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
I think it might have been around two years ago, I bought this Kurhn 8th Anniversary doll on ebay. She's very cute, but I prefer my dolls to have more articulation. I stole her stock dress and stashed her away, but I figured since I'm not displaying her I may as well see if I can get a doll I like better and send her off to someone who will appreciate her.

Her face paint is very nice, no wonk or other errors that I can see. Nice soft hair, no styling gel or gunk in it. Will come in the dress and tights she's wearing, and since she can squeeze onto an MH stand I'll throw that in too.

I'd like to trade her for one of the girl Descendants dolls listed below (I don't collect the boys):

**Neon Lights Ball Toys R Us Exclusive 2-pack Evie**: The one that comes in the 2 pack with Ben. This is my most wanted right now, I can't find her for sale by herself anywhere!
Neon Lights Ball Mal, Jane, or Audrey
Disney Store Exclusive Mal
Walmart exclusive Villain pack Mal or Evie
Genie Chic Freddie
"Date Pack" Mal (The Mal in the purple lacy dress that comes in the 2-pack with Ben)
Coronation Audrey, Jane, Mal or Lonnie
Signature Jane, Audrey, or Lonnie
Jewel-Bilee Evie or Ally
Evie from the Carlos and Evie 2-pack

They don't need to be MIB, I'd just like them to be complete, but I don't really care about the purses. Will also consider selling her, make an offer if you'd like. :)