collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: hey everyone!  (Read 394 times)

Offline lucifercrossing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • lucifercrossing tumblr
hey everyone!
« on: April 17, 2017, 06:35:50 PM »
hey guys & ghouls, I'm lucifercrossing, or lucifer, and I'm fairly new to the monster high world. I started collecting about a month ago when I bought my first doll from a thrift store and it has been an obsession ever since.

How old are you?
I'm 22 years old

Where do you live? State, Country? Planet?
Canada eh

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major?
I'm currently on a break between my first a second year of a photography program

Who are the important people in your life?
my pets?? my significant other

Dolls:
this question is pretty basic so not too sure what its asking haha.. I have 20 MH currently

How long have you been collecting?
almost a month now!

What made you want to collect Monster High dolls?
I live in the middle of nowhere and have a hard time finding people to photograph, so I just use the dolls instead. not to mention they know how to hold a pose, and they're always on time for a shoot  ;)

Tell us about your collection!
so again, I have about 20 dolls. my first doll was picture day operetta, and my most current is shriek wrecked rochelle!

PS. sorry if this is super bland!! I don't really know what else to say.. I'm obsessed with monster high right now & it's always on my mind, so I'm excited I've found a place for people exactly like me! I can't wait to start talking to people on here and getting to know everyone! feel free to ask me any questions as well

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:19:27 AM »
Welcome to the Arena lucifer! :D We're all pretty MH obsessed so you'll be in good company!

As of right now, who is your favorite doll and which is the most photogenic?

Offline monsteleon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 02:48:15 PM »
Welcome!  Are you only collecting the older dolls or are you interested in all things MH?  I must admit, I'm still in the "honeymoon" phase myself and find myself buying stickers, party supplies, and, of course, dolls!  :P

Offline lucifercrossing

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • lucifercrossing tumblr
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
Welcome to the Arena lucifer! :D We're all pretty MH obsessed so you'll be in good company!

As of right now, who is your favorite doll and which is the most photogenic?

hey, thanks for being so welcoming!  :biggrin:

right now my favourite is probably either luna mothews, or my newest- shriek wrecked rochelle! honey swamp is extremely photogenic haha 

Post Merge: April 18, 2017, 03:48:00 PM

Welcome!  Are you only collecting the older dolls or are you interested in all things MH?  I must admit, I'm still in the "honeymoon" phase myself and find myself buying stickers, party supplies, and, of course, dolls!  :P

hey! as of right now im only interested in the dolls, but im slowly getting into the minis!  :cool:

Offline 13blackcats

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
  • Everyday is Halloween!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 07:04:08 PM »
Welcome, welcome! I only started collecting back in September, and I went rabid, lol.  My first MH purchase was also at a Flea Market. In fact, I am there most weekends seeing what I can find, and just came in today (not the weekend, I know, lol) with a couple of more. Flea Markets are a dangerous. A $1 nude Lalaloopsy got me hooked on those, too. I'd love to see some of your doll photos if you don't mind sharing!  :bat:

Offline lucifercrossing

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • lucifercrossing tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 08:10:46 PM »
Welcome, welcome! I only started collecting back in September, and I went rabid, lol.  My first MH purchase was also at a Flea Market. In fact, I am there most weekends seeing what I can find, and just came in today (not the weekend, I know, lol) with a couple of more. Flea Markets are a dangerous. A $1 nude Lalaloopsy got me hooked on those, too. I'd love to see some of your doll photos if you don't mind sharing!  :bat:

I love flea markets! I've found about three dolls now from there. and sure, I'd love to show them! you can either check out my instagram @ lucifercrossing, or once I figure out how to post pictures on here I'll make a thread featuring a few!  :)

Offline 13blackcats

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
  • Everyday is Halloween!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »
I love flea markets! I've found about three dolls now from there. and sure, I'd love to show them! you can either check out my instagram @ lucifercrossing, or once I figure out how to post pictures on here I'll make a thread featuring a few!  :)

I checked out your Insta! I don't have an account on there or I'd follow you. :)