collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 43
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Flegin's Trades **6.7.17**  (Read 613 times)

Offline flegin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Flegin's Trades **6.7.17**
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:28:35 AM »
I have a bin of about 90 MH dolls that I would like to trade. I am looking for MH dolls with the newer body mold or EAH dolls. I am also looking for any Skelitas, Wydowna, or other unique old mold dolls. I might be open to other articulated doll lines as well if they suit my needs, just ask! :)

I am not picky of which characters, but they MUST be FULLY articulated. I also prefer that their joints are decent and they have no major scratch or chewed marks, or stains. I might be willing to take dolls that are missing pieces, as I have some baits that I am looking to get rid of, too. I prefer dolls that do not have molded tights or colored arms/hands, but I am willing to make exceptions here and there. I also would prefer that dolls come from a smoke free home. Hair condition isn't a big deal. I can salvage goopey hair and most of the time I just cut it off anyways. Wonky face paint is fine too as I will just be taking it off.

As for the dolls that I am looking to get rid of: Most of them are second hand, so I don't know where they came from. However, I do clean them and salvage their hair when I get them, so they are all in pretty good shape. Some of them have loose hip joints only because they are the old type with elastic in them, so you really could just tighten it and they would be fine.

I am willing to hold dolls for about a week. If after a week, a deal has not been made, they will go back into the available pool.

Please feel free to contact me with any offers or questions, or if you want more detailed pictures about specific dolls. I am more than willing to provide whatever I can to make sure that you know exactly what you are getting. I have numbered all dolls so that you can reference the number and I'll know exactly which doll you are talking about.

Pictures of what I have:

THE MANSTERS

Number 6 came to me missing a hand and his knee has been broken and glued.

THE LITTLE SISTERS

THE FREAKY FUSIONS

MISC GHOULS

Number 16 has some slight marks on her face that may come off with some acetone, I'm not sure.

THE BIG SISTERS

THE WERECATS

Number 19 has some chips in her makeup.

MISC GHOULS 2

MISC GHOULS 3

LAGOONA

CLEO

CLAWDEEN

Number 64 has some kind of marks that I couldn't get off, but acetone might work.

DRACULARA

FRANKIE

Pretty sure these marks are just stray paint from her face that can probably be cleaned up with acetone.

She came to me with sanded boobies.

Pretty bad stains, though I have heard of people using some kind of acne cream to get rid of stains. Never tried it myself.

NIGHTMARE

I found this one at a second hand store, missing a hoof.

Thank you!!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:57:59 PM by flegin »

Offline flegin

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Re: Flegin's Trades **6.7.17**
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:14:35 AM »
6.7.17** UPDATED TO SHOW AVAILABILITY

Offline flegin

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Re: Flegin's Trades **7.13.17** Pictures Fixed!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:59:28 PM »
**7.13.17** Fixed broken pictures caused my photobucket's changes.

Offline flegin

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Re: Flegin's Trades **6.7.17**
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 07:03:48 AM »
Just wanted to add a note that I would be willing to sell dolls as well. Message me if you are interested. :)