collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 36
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Treesa Thornwillow?  (Read 548 times)

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
Treesa Thornwillow?
« on: January 26, 2018, 01:41:51 PM »
Has anyone made or seen a customized Treesa? I haven't bought her because she looks like a pain to customize in any way and since her size isn't standard, sewing clothes for her would also be difficult. I do have a project that might work for her but I haven't found anyone who has customized her and I'd need to see the whole mechanism of the nude doll before deciding if I can use her for my project. For example, I know her branches aren't removeable and the package says that she "grows" (is it her middle that extends?) so I don't really know. My project isn't for the faint of hearts so I won't describe it but I'll just say that it's from the Hannibal TV series. If anyone has a Treesa and would be willing to take detailed pictures, or maybe if anyone has a link to a video that shows her properly?

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Treesa Thornwillow?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 08:11:51 AM »
She is still to much for me to buy, if I found her on sale I would pick her I up. So I do not have her.

Although her size would make her easier to sew because larger is easier then the smaller clothes.

Offline HollowedBone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Fangtastic
    • View Profile
Re: Treesa Thornwillow?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 01:36:02 PM »
She's expensive for me right now, but i really want to get an extra to custom and maybe head-swap with cedar or the frightfully tall clawdeen, just to see what the heads look like!
So Much Fabric So Few Dolls!!