collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[21] 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Birthday Brag  (Read 614 times)

Offline Majesty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Birthday Brag
« on: March 11, 2017, 02:39:01 PM »
My birthday was on March 8th but there was a small party today for me.  My Dad had asked me to make a list of the things I wanted and one of those was Collector Skelita.  I didn't think I would get it since my parents don't care much for my collecting and tell me I have too much stuff.  Surprise, Surprise I got it.  She's really pretty and I'm hoping to also get the original.  The cheapest I could find on amazon was I think $32 but it's around $5 with shipping but the seller doesn't have a high rating  The one I want to order from has her at around $42 but it's free shipping and sold by a third party seller from amazon.  I don't know if that's considered expensive for a MIB Scaris Skelita.

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday Brag
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:32:48 PM »
Congratulations! I'm considering getting the original as well. I already have her, but I got her when I wasn't really collecting yet, so I played with her roughly and messed up her hair. I didn't realize she cost that much now. Did you happen to check eBay? Someone on there might have her for less money. Anyway, in the meantime, have fun with collector Skelita! :)

Offline Majesty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 03:41:11 PM »
Congratulations! I'm considering getting the original as well. I already have her, but I got her when I wasn't really collecting yet, so I played with her roughly and messed up her hair. I didn't realize she cost that much now. Did you happen to check eBay? Someone on there might have her for less money. Anyway, in the meantime, have fun with collector Skelita! :)

Thanks on the congrats. :)  I don't have paypal so I don't do ebay, but thanks for the suggestion.

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 07:25:06 PM »
Congrats, so nice to get something you really really want.

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »

Thanks on the congrats. :)  I don't have paypal so I don't do ebay, but thanks for the suggestion.

Oh, okay. Well, hopefully the price will go down eventually or you'll find another seller. :)