collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Author Topic: Selling older/collectible Barbies, EAH dolls, MH dolls/clothing/acc + other  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Sweet Bats

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Looking to sell these dolls before I move overseas. All images can be clicked for fullsize, and willing to negotiate prices. Will ship internationally, however you are responsible for shipping costs.
Currently available:

A Barbie I bought at the circus (Barnum&Bailey?) as a child. Her name is Sandy, but I can't really find anything about her online. Her hair needs a bit of care (it was a large poofy ponytail, similar to FdC Honey's pigtails with less tight curls, but the rubber band holding her hair got hard and snapped apart, if I can find another band I'll put it in), but otherwise in very good condition. Asking $5 + shipping

Generation Girls Mariko. Comes with most accessories and a stand, in very good condition. Bands in the back are beginning to snap, but hairstyle is held and maintained. This image (not mine) shows all accessories. Mine is missing the item in the doll's hand, Generation Beat magazine, microphone, orange mini game console, karaoke machine and CD, yellow watch, and one of the thin cardboard CD cover things. Asking $15 + shipping

The remaining images ARE NOT MINE, unfortunately the remaining dolls are in storage and I cannot access them right now. Next time I am at my storage unit, I will take pictures and update this thread. However all of mine are still in their box and have not been opened. There may be slight wear to the box but the doll is intact.
See's Candies Barbie Asking $20 + shipping
Hollywood Premiere Barbie Asking $25 + shipping
Legally Blonde 2 Barbie Asking $20 + shipping
Swan Princess Barbie Asking $30 + shipping

Update: Found some EAH dolls in a MH lot I purchased, and figured I'd offer them here before going elsewhere with them.
From what I was able to find, they are
Maddie Hatter Signature
Raven Queen Thronecoming
Briar Beauty Signature (SOLD WITH JOURNAL)
Briar Beauty Getting Fairest
+ Briar's Legacy Day dress, Apple White's Signature headband, C.A. Cupid's Signature shoes (discovered the error after the picture was uploaded, I have since switched the shoes so Maddie will arrive with the correct shoes!)

Dolls come with everything shown, I have no idea if they're complete, and aside from Raven, I would recommend these for a customizer rather than a collector, as most of their hair needs some TLC. Also found a black hairbrush and silver stand base, which I will include as well but are not pictured.
$5 each or $12 for everything shown (minus anything marked as sold)

Update: Listing MH stuff I'd like to get rid of before the move. I don't think any of the dolls are complete.

Row 1: New Scaremester Catrine Demew dress, Sweet 1600 Clawdeen Wolf dress, Abbey Bominable Scaris dress, 13 Wishes Cleo de Nile swimsuit
Row 2: Unknown Barbie dress, Unknown Bratz Fashion Pack dress, 13 Wishes Gigi Grant outfit, Skulltimate Roller Maze Lagoona Blue dress

Row 1: Picnic Casket Frankie Stein jacket, I Heart Fashion Frankie Stein shirt
Row 2: Picnic Casket Jackson Jekyll pants (split at crotch), Headless Headmistress Bloodgood pants, 13 Wishes Howleen Wolf leggings

Loose single boots: Unknown Bratz Fashion Pack boot, Headless Headmistress Bloodgood boot
Row 1: Signature Nefera de Nile shoes, Unknown blue sandals
Row 2: Freak du Chic Jinafire Long boots, Sweet 1600 Clawdeen Wolf shoes, Freaky Field Trip Toralei Stripe, Signature Catty Noir boots
Row 3: 13 Wishes Cleo de Nile shoes (slight orangeish staining on one), I Heart Fashion Frankie Stein shoes

Freaky Fusion Ghoulia Yelps headband, Ghoul Sports Toralei Stripe drink, unknown skull, Frights Camera Action Elissabat DVD, unknown cell phone, Fearleading sports bag, Dawn of the Dance Frankie Stein purse (not sewn together)

Boo York, Boo York Mouscedes King outfit and tail

Freaky Fusion Avea Trotter outfit (missing leg braces, hat, and wings) only harness is available

Miscellaneous limbs (Draculaura arms?, Ghoulia arm, orange hand changes pink with heat, unsure of other hands)

Create a Monster Bee Girl Add-On, no torso or upper limbs

Create a Monster Vampire and Sea Monster, bodies are stained (yellowed and greyed), Vampire missing forearm and hand. Only comes with what's pictured

Color Me Creepy doll, apparently the second one, only comes with what's pictured

Inner Monster Scared Silly 'n Shockingly Shy, only comes with what's pictured

Create a Monster Inner Mood Spooky Sweet Add-On, only comes with what's pictured

JOURNALS
These were all received secondhand, so they are not in the greatest condition. If it looks like they're bent or worn, they probably are.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:00:56 PM by Simply Indescribable »

Offline Sweet Bats

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Selling older/collectible Barbies and few EAH dolls
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 10:48:14 PM »
I've seen a couple threads list a few misc/non-doll items, so I figure I'll toss mine here for interest as well

Manga - $4 each OBO
$5 for Card Captor Sakura set of 2 (Vol 4 and 5)
Tactics (Vol 1)
Oh My Goddess (Vol 8)
Rurouni Kenshin (Vol 1)
Shaman King (Vol 1)
$20 for all OBO

Shonen Jump 26 volumes (Aug 2003-Sept 2005) $2 each or $40 for all OBO

Drawing Books - $8 each or $40 for all OBO
How to Draw Manga - Getting Started
How to Draw Manga - Putting Things in Perspective
How to Draw Manga Special - Colored Original Drawing
Ben Dunn's How to Draw Manga
Christopher Hart's Manga Mania
Christopher Hart's Anime Mania

Cards
Will update with link to list later, own Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, and Harry Potter. If you're interested in something and a list isn't up, feel free to ask me if I have a specific card and I'll look.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:40:09 AM by Simply Indescribable »

Offline witchabyte

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
  • HEWWO?
    • View Profile
PM'd! :)