collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Author Topic: Offering traditional OC art  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Sweet Bats

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Offering traditional OC art
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:30:10 PM »
Work has some slow periods and in an effort to get me out of my art slump, I'd like to offer art of any Monster High OCs you have. It won't necessarily be a style emulation, so if you're looking for art that resembles official art, I probably won't be able to help you there.

Post your refs and a bit about your character, unfortunately no guarantees I'll draw for everyone that posts, but I'll see what I can do <3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:51:30 PM by Simply Indescribable »

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Offering traditional OC art
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
This is Lux and her twin sister Nyx. I wanted a Yin and yang vibe when I made these custom kitties.

If it's not too much to ask, could you please make a pic of the two of them together? Thank you.

My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, CÚline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Elo´ne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline Sweet Bats

• Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 06:06:46 PM »
This is Lux and her twin sister Nyx. I wanted a Yin and yang vibe when I made these custom kitties.

If it's not too much to ask, could you please make a pic of the two of them together? Thank you.
System issue at work today so I can't likely do anything soon, but I did get started on a drawing for you yesterday! Do you have any other photos of them, or can you let me know which clothes they're wearing? And if you added anything in their hair, otherwise I should be able to find pics of the original dolls to ensure I get the streaks right. Thanks!

Offline Refuse to Dance

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 12:03:06 AM »
Nyx is a repainted Fierce Rockers Catty  wearing her own shoes, Fierce Rockers Toralei's accessories except the neck piece and Gloom and Bloom Cleo's dress. She has a white beauty mark on the opposite cheek in comparison to Lux/ Catrine's beauty mark.

Lux is Shriek Wrecked Catrine wearing Picture Day Spectra's top,and leggings and the CaM Gorgon's dress underneath the top as a skirt with the CaM vampire shoes.

Thanks, Simply!
My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, CÚline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Elo´ne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline Rhana

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 10:15:54 AM »
Well, since you're kind enough to offer, how about you give my Adorah Mouy a try? :) Hey hair is dark green, like at the bottom.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sweet Bats

• Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »
Steady flow at work today, not super busy but enough that I can't get any free time to sketch, and my days off are going to be filled with being an airport shuttle and going through storage to prep for moving :c

Well, since you're kind enough to offer, how about you give my Adorah Mouy a try? :) Hey hair is dark green, like at the bottom.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooh she's cute! Provided my motivation stays up, I'll get something out to you!

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 11:58:26 PM »
That's so nice of you to offer! I wish I hadn't stopped doing traditional art, my skills have degraded significantly :/
Would you be able to draw Winnie (in her basic outfit)? She's the daughter of Wendigoes (thus she loves eating - she's a food blogger!) and her arms are skeletal up to the elbows ;)

~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~

Offline Sweet Bats

• Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 08:29:29 PM »
Nyx is a repainted Fierce Rockers Catty  wearing her own shoes, Fierce Rockers Toralei's accessories except the neck piece and Gloom and Bloom Cleo's dress. She has a white beauty mark on the opposite cheek in comparison to Lux/ Catrine's beauty mark.

Lux is Shriek Wrecked Catrine wearing Picture Day Spectra's top,and leggings and the CaM Gorgon's dress underneath the top as a skirt with the CaM vampire shoes.

Thanks, Simply!
Probably won't have time to color unfortunately

Tried to go off the yin yang vibe

Offline Rhana

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 09:28:17 PM »
Wow, pretty! :D I love your style!

Offline Refuse to Dance

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 10:44:17 PM »
They're adorable! If you do ever get the time, I would love if you can color them but if not, that's okay too. :) Thank you <3