collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 22
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[15] 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: Re-ment  (Read 1498 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Re-ment
« on: February 23, 2017, 06:25:42 PM »
Anyone else here collect Re-ment? I've only recently started collecting a few sets here and there. I just love how detailed they are. I got a few food keychains for a good price off eBay awhile back, then I got a set from a member at Dolly Market that has a grill and a bunch of food items that go with it. Today I got three more sets in the mail. I got the Princess set from the Cosmetics collection (I also ordered the Sweet set, but it hasn't arrived yet) the hot dog set from the Hello Kitty Burger Shop collection and from the Retro Cafe on a Street Corner collection, I got the Spaghetti Napolitana set. I think next I'll get either one of the Little Twin Stars bedroom sets or one of the Sailor Moon Crystal sets.

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
Re: Re-ment
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:12:03 PM »
I mostly like Re-ment's Skeleton pose line, but I have a pre-order in for a few of their miniatures now, including the Taisho Roman set. :3

I have several of the skeleton cats and dogs, but also the little "scene" sets because they're a good scale with Nendoroids, and just overall very cute.

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scary Cute
  • Notorious Necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 09:04:51 PM »
I've been smitten with re-ments since I was collecting figmas back in '09! I actually have three sets--one is a sanrio pompompurin furniture set, and the other two are miniature food items (my favorites)! They're the perfect scale for a lot of fashion dolls!

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Creeperific
  • Gallifrey Falls No More
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »
I have bought far more sets than I should have.  :biggrin: But they're wonderful, especially with Barbie-sized dolls.
just visiting this planet!
(Phl. 3:20)
>^..^<

Offline bewilderness

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Ponies and Monsters, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Camp Crafty
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 10:35:02 PM »
I would LOVE to get into Rement but the ones I've seen have been too expensive for my budget.  If I can ever find them cheap, I'd pick them up in a heartbeat.
Pony patches and MH & EAH sewing patterns on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddendoors
Blog: https://campcrafty.wordpress.com

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Voltageous
  • Voltage!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toybox
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 05:38:39 AM »
I have a handful of Disney ones from the Alice in Wonderland and Disney fancy restaurant. I wasn't able to complete them though :( . They are super cute though.

Main Wishlist* Dolly Wishlist*LPS Wishlist*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky Balboa. "Live long and prosper."

Offline airiel

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 11:14:22 AM »
I have a LOT of them. I wish they weren't so hard to get a hold of in the US.

Airiel

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 01:09:44 PM »
Yeah, if they were easier to get in the US, I know I'd definitely buy more. I do have a weakness for miniatures, especially mini cute things, so I'm sure I'll buy more.

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »
I have a handful of shoes/purse sets I found at a secondhand store a few years ago for $2 each.  :biggrin:  I'd love to get some of the food and other small items, but wow... so expensive!

Offline bbqweasel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy - a toy and crafting blog
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 05:20:38 AM »
I have quite a few sets. I love tiny things! I wrote a couple of Re-Ment reviews for my blog. Importing them to Australia is expensive though. ;_;

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Voltageous
  • Voltage!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toybox
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 08:18:43 AM »
The last time I was in our Hot Topic they had one miniature set. I was surprised to see them there. They were between $7-10 a pop though and not Disney so I passed. A Japan items store in the Mall of America had a set of Re-ment keychains too. I am not into their keychains though so passed on those too. Those are the only places other than eBay I have seen them.

Main Wishlist* Dolly Wishlist*LPS Wishlist*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky Balboa. "Live long and prosper."

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 08:43:04 AM »
The newest sets I bought, I got from fan21_hk on eBay. I bought three sets on the 15th and they were here by the 23rd which was great. The prices are great as well. They don't have every set, but a lot of the sets they have are between $2-4. I got one set for $1 and it was still sealed in the box. They also have a site separate from eBay that only sells complete collections, most of them around $45 and shipping is free, so that's not bad at all. I might order a few sets sometime. But for now, I'm saving for PUDDLE, so I don't want to spend too much right now.