collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Flegin's Customs *UPDATED 1.4.18* NEW: Poofy Ball Gowns, Metal Bikini and More!  (Read 1722 times)

Offline flegin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Pleeeeasseee tell me how you made the rhinestone princess’s ring.. oh and are any of your patterns online/printable? Just asking :) love the gooliope repaint! So gorgeous

I used some small wire and wrapped it like three or so times with rounded jewelry pliers. It took a couple trial and error runs to get the right size. Then I glued a nail art rhinestone on with E6000 glue. As for patterns, I rarely use them... lol. I just kinda go for it. Only recently have started trying to make patterns, and the outfits never seem to turn out as well when I use them... sorry! I'm not much help! But thank you for your kind words! If I make some patterns that work good, I'll be sure to post them! :)

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
Stunning customs.the outfits and the face ups.

I saw the bald girl with the big earring modeling the bridal.gown and tho of Sinead O’Connor

Offline Sendra

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
Oh my! Your customs are absolutely gorgeous! The details on the outfits are amazing! The metal bikini shows great wire work, too. :D

Offline flegin

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Stunning customs.the outfits and the face ups.

I saw the bald girl with the big earring modeling the bridal.gown and tho of Sinead O’Connor

Oh man! Maybe I'll do a repaint of her, she is gorgeous!

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Post Merge: January 13, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

Oh my! Your customs are absolutely gorgeous! The details on the outfits are amazing! The metal bikini shows great wire work, too. :D

Thank you so much! You are very sweet! That was actually the first time I have worked with wire. If I'm honest, it was originally supposed to be a crown, but somehow ended up on her chest instead... haha!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:37:34 PM by flegin »

Offline KustomKara

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
Hi! I love your work, I was just wondering if some of your dresses are for sale? or the bikini?

Offline flegin

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Hi! I love your work, I was just wondering if some of your dresses are for sale? or the bikini?

Thank you! Probably not the ones pictured, just for the fact that they were trial runs and I might question their quality, but I might be willing to make copies to sell that are better now that I know what I'm doing. Other than the bikini, what specifically are you interested in?