collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[15] 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Private Pullip Swap with Shortyboo  (Read 1489 times)

Offline desiree.lari

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Private Pullip Swap with Shortyboo
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:22:35 AM »
Guys. Before I say anything else, she SPOILED me. Seriously. Shortyboo is absolutely amazing!
Okay, so.  I open the box

Remove the tissue

And open the first package

This pretty little outfit was made specifically for my milk latte. Milk is kind of a Wednesday Addams and prefers clothing of the darker variety.  I love that shortyboo thought of her when making clothing <3

This one is to die for..she made a little doll sized build a bear! I love that the dress is meant to come odf, and that it matches the outfit for the doll. And the hat! This is just the cutest outfit.

These two are super adorable as well, I love the little hair bows! And the fabric and bow details are so cute.

So the top are little pop up stickers, so cool! I didn't know these existed..lol. and then little owl ornaments,  I'm already thinking of things I could do with them.

!! So cute! I love the mixed patterns, and the bat is the most adorable thing!

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I kind of have an owl obsession..lol..too cute! The pajamas themselves are adorable, but then this little sleep mask? Above and beyond:) the other outfit is so cute too. Again, the details! I love the little thing down the center with the gold buttons.

Next, eyechips from coolcat and lullabyfordolls..I had been wanting to try both, so super exciting! Thd colors are gorgeous. Also some jewelry and owl charms. The skull was again meant for my spoiled milk latte, and look at the little owl key! So adorable (has anybody kept count on how many times I've said 'cute' and 'adorable'? XD)

Look at that hat! I had actually just recently been talking to somebody about making a hat just like this. And purple is my favorite color, so everything in this photo is just perfect. And the flower headband is so pretty!

More cute clothes! I love the red hoodie that shortyboo made for my isuls..and the tutus! I believe she said they were purchased from an etsy shop but I dont remember where..very cute though!

I love the little mermaid, so all of the little figures are great! I especially love little toddler diva ariel. And the little purple boots? Shortyboo made them!

She also made this little ornament (that could totally double as a doll pillow outside of the holiday season ^-^)

Look at that jacket! It's so nice. And more great leggings and tops for their outfits:)

The star of this photo? The beanbag chair! Again, shortyboo made this!  The eyechips are also gorgeous, and while I had never tried eos lip balm before, I am already obsessed with this coconut milk one!

And last but not least, I set this one to the side while I opened because I had a general idea of what it was. She had mentioned.making a custom doll, so I assumed this would be it.

Look at her! It's dal charlotte, with her sparkly purples eyes..a coolcat wig..shortyboo made the adorable outfit. She is just too perfect!!

And finally, a group photo of everything

Insanity! There is sooo much stuff! I am so thankful, shortyboo is so sweet:)

And here are a few photos of my girls modeling their new outfits:)

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Private Pullip Swap with Shortyboo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:28:06 AM »
She really knocked it out of the park!

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:38:08 AM »
Such a great package! I love it all! The doll and bear matching outfits may be my favorite but idk... it's difficult to choose.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 01:44:17 PM »
Wow! Shortyboo has amazing skills!  Those dresses are beautiful.

Offline Myrcury

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Official Candy Ghoul (says Dfotw!) <3
    • View Profile
    • Myrcury's Toybox
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »
Those clothes absolutely KILL me with cuteness!!! I love it all! What a great package of goodies!! :D

My Sales *** My Trades *** My Wishlist

I'm a fabric hoarder! Need fabric for making doll clothes? PM me, maybe I can help! :)

Offline QuirkyCat

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 02:07:01 PM »
Woah. Those clothes and bows are great .

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 02:11:24 PM »
Thanks, everyone. I definitely worked hard on everything and poked myself with the needle more times than I can count, but in the end, I think everything turned out well.

I'm going to make a few polar bear dress & hat sets, but I don't know what to price them at just yet. I have that print in three colors (pink, light blue and navy) and I believe I have enough to make 2 sets of each color. I'm not sure if I'd make a plushie with the sets, though, because that would probably raise the price too much. The dresses, with the hood and necklace cost around $8 in materials. The hard thing for me to figure out would be how to price my time. Because honestly, I have no idea how long it took. I just kind of kept switching what I was working on while watching TV, so I was never constantly working on one thing. I guess what I could do is start a new set and time how long it takes me to make it. But I would still have to figure out how much to charge for my time. Anyone have any ideas on how much they'd be willing to hypothetically pay for the dress, hat, scarf and necklace as a set?

I'm hoping to make them and get them sold before Pullipstyle runs out of the Mocha and Taeyang MIO kits because I really want at least one of each.

Offline dfotw

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 02:26:02 PM »
What amazing outfits! Well done, ShortyBoo! :clap:

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 11:52:36 PM »
Love all the clothes you got - ShortyBoo is very talented.

Loved the owl-mask & teddy bear stuff in particular.

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »
This makes me want to learn how to use the sewing machine I got even more! Lovely clothes. Looks like you guys had a great swap. :)

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 01:36:07 PM »
Oh my! What an amazing selection - a wonderful swap. I am so in love with the owl hat! :)