collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Private Swap with desiree.lari  (Read 1182 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Private Swap with desiree.lari
« on: January 10, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
I believe this is my first brag post here.

This was a holiday swap we did, but it was planned kind of late and there were delays with waiting on items from other countries, but in the end, the boxes didn't go out too late.

I couldn't fit everything in one photo. So here's all the yummy snacks I got:

I was nice and shared with my son and niece so they went pretty fast.

And here's everything else:

I was SO HAPPY when I saw Peter Pan Pullip. I've wanted her for a long time. I actually wanted her way back before I even had any Pullips. When I got my first J-Dolls from Tuesday Morning, I remember people posting about finding the Disney Pullip dolls and so I went to look on Flickr for better pics of Pullip Peter Pan. I decided then that I wanted her. Unfortunately, the TMs I stopped at only had J-Dolls and some Ai dolls, which I wasn't interested in. Then, when the Pullip dolls started showing up again recently at TM, I was really happy to see a few people say they found a Peter Pan. But I think the ones who did find one kept them, because while I was able to find the Dals I was looking for this time through others (the only Pullip related thing I've ever found at a TM is a Little Pullip Raphia) I never did find anyone with a Peter Pan.

I had also been wanting Little Pullip Romantic Alice for quite some time. I want to get the  full sized version of her someday as well. I put the Byul Eris on the Obitsu body I had in my supplies. I put her in a blonde wig and found a dress for her. I've named her Paige. I also redressed Peter Pan, whom I named Quinn. I was going to change her wig, but it's so shiny and I love the color, so I just left her stock wig on.

Everything else is awesome as well. I'd been drooling over that unicorn hat on Etsy for a while now, but I never got around to ordering it. And all the tights and socks are awesome because you can never have too many.

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
Re: Private Swap with desiree.lari
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:10:26 PM »
Yay! Such cute stuff! Pullip Peter Pan is really fantastic. If you keep her in her stock, she's a cool doll, but if you change her wig you will be AMAZED at how versatile she is. I had such a hard time picking a wig for mine because she looks great in everything.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
I love Peter Pan.  I'm so glad you got her.   If I had never come across my Pan, I wouldn't have gotten into Pullips... but those brown eyes stole my heart.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 03:03:33 PM »
Yeah, I love her eyes. I usually don't like the stock eyes and tend to change them out with either Coolcat or Lullaby chips, but Quinn is keeping her stock chips. Now I just want to find her a wig that's the same or very close in color, but longer. I have so many blonde, brown and black wigs (and pastel colors) but I never really see any red wigs. At least not in the price range I've been looking at. I don't pay more than $20 for any wigs.

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
I love Peter Pan! She is the cutest. I love her in her stock, but I have her redressed in a red and white Kurhn doll dress and some red Barbie heels and she looks fantastic. Plus I love redheaded dolls. :) I remember when she first came out people were saying Peter should have been a Taeyang and they should have made a Pullip Wendy, and while I would have loved a Wendy I think it's appropriate for Peter to be a Pullip, with the tradition of Peter being played by a female actor on stage. :)

I also have the full sized Romantic Alice and I can't recommend her enough! Truly a lovely doll.

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »
What a lovely swap box!  Love the Peter Pan, she's so pretty.  And the Little Alice too.

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 01:34:46 PM »
Oh wow! What a fantastic selection of goodies :) Congrats!