collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Family Sets and the Clawd/Clawdeen 2 pack  (Read 57465 times)

Offline 8BrickMario

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: Family Sets and the Clawd/Clawdeen 2 pack
« Reply #380 on: July 31, 2017, 05:20:24 PM »
Seems like it. Although it's missing G2 Howleen, that would be something similar to Alivia and Kelpie
We have received no indication that Howleen is in this line. It's not clear if her body is merely unarticulated but the same, or if it's the new middle-sister size, and she doesn't match the Wolf family theme, unless wave 2 will have a new one. She may be part of something completely different.

I could be wrong but I think that Soulspice was simply asking about all of the siblings that we know of so far, not necessarily the siblings exclusive to the Family line.
I mean unless Howleen turns out to be just another werewolf and not Clawdeen's sister... which, at this point, wouldn't actually surprise me. -_-
I concede, but it's still not confirmed whether she's downgraded to Kelpi and Aliva's age and stature, regardless of where she is.

And no, Clawdia has not been seen. Whisp is technically a sibling, but we haven't seen Gigi and her doll was also a holdover from G1.
My photo thread:           My drawing thread:

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2017, 01:52:44 PM »
Well, I must eat my previous words... cause I finally saw Fangelica in person today (haven't been near a Smyths Toys in a while - they didn't have the other sisters :< I was hoping to get Pawla) and she's... actually... kind of cute. :blush: Although both of the ones they had were wonky as heck, haha. But ahh, I admit it, I kinda like her now XD I thought she was a hot mess when I saw photos of her, but I guess she looks better in person, haha.

Offline selfsecret

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2017, 06:35:32 PM »
I don't know if anyone else saw, the DeNile family pack showed up on Targets website. I ordered it, we'll see if that's actually what they send.
https://www.target.com/p/monster-high-cleo-family-3pk-dolls/-/A-52152523#lnk=newtab

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2017, 07:00:01 PM »
Wrap up family fun with the de Nile family and this multi-pack of mummy dolls that includes three Cleo de Nile family members: mom, little brother Lux de Nile and baby sister Sandy de Nile!
[...]
Mother de Nile doll comes to life in a purple, teal and black print dress with pink trim and teal shoes

:blink: XD
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline MonsterHighChecklist

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • I like cheese...
    • View Profile
    • Monster High Checklist
« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2017, 07:06:21 PM »
They should since she has her own DPCI. I think the hard one is going to be Pharrah.

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #385 on: August 01, 2017, 07:11:48 PM »
Wrap up family fun with the de Nile family and this multi-pack of mummy dolls that includes three Cleo de Nile family members: mom, little brother Lux de Nile and baby sister Sandy de Nile!
[...]
Mother de Nile doll comes to life in a purple, teal and black print dress with pink trim and teal shoes

Today on Monster Teen Mom: Cleo deNile!

Offline Carrehz

• MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 02, 2017, 04:33:05 AM »
[...]

omg XD

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 03, 2017, 08:45:17 AM »
My Clawdeen family set arrived the other day! They look really cute. XD I can confirm that Pawla and Barker share a body mold.

My Cleo set was also shipped! I hope the single pack mummy kids show up soon, as well...

Offline textsfrommh

• Fearleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »
Four of the main five ghouls have appeared in the first wave of the Monster Family sets, and we know Frankie and Alivia are coming in in Autumn or 2018, so does this mean we'll see more characters receive siblings in the next wave?

I wonder who'll we see? Considering how siblings have shown up willy-nilly so far, everyone's fair game. But I think Abbey, Venus, Twyla or one of the catgirls could be likely.

Offline sisterskipper

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 03, 2017, 02:20:49 PM »
We know there are some of us who need werekittens.

Offline RochelleGoyleFanatic

• Fearleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »
Four of the main five ghouls have appeared in the first wave of the Monster Family sets, and we know Frankie and Alivia are coming in in Autumn or 2018, so does this mean we'll see more characters receive siblings in the next wave?

I wonder who'll we see? Considering how siblings have shown up willy-nilly so far, everyone's fair game. But I think Abbey, Venus, Twyla or one of the catgirls could be likely.

I think I read in one of Venus' diaries she has several brothers and she is the only girl?

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Ooh! Shinies! *o*
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »

I think I read in one of Venus' diaries she has several brothers and she is the only girl?

Yeah, it does say that... No telling if that will remain canon, but it's an interesting observation. I think the same journal also said something about her having a lot of brothers, so Venus would be a great candidate for a family set. :)

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #392 on: August 03, 2017, 04:40:34 PM »
Venus and Jinafire have the same backstory....

but only one still exists /ominous noises
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Carrehz

• MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 03, 2017, 04:57:45 PM »
I would love werekittens!!

I got Pawla today!!! I had three to pick from and they all had slightly wonky faceups.. anyone else noticed how variable the faces on these girls are? I've seen four Fangelicas so far (only one Ebbie) and they were all at least a bit wonky - slightly different sized eyes, or paint rubs on her lips or w/e.. 2/3 of the Pawlas had off-center noses, and the third one was missing her painted-on nose entirely (should've taken a photo of it now I think of it XD).. kind of like Enchantimals actually. I guess the smaller scale makes them more susceptible to paint flaws and such? /ramble

Anyway, rambling aside, Pawla's so cuuuute aaaaaa *w* I can't wait to open her up and see how cute and tiny she is next to everyone. :D

Offline MonsterHighChecklist

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • I like cheese...
    • View Profile
    • Monster High Checklist
« Reply #394 on: August 03, 2017, 05:27:16 PM »
I've gotten single Sandy and the Sandy with Cleo! They are wearing different stuff.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 03, 2017, 05:33:56 PM »
My Clawdeen family set arrived the other day! They look really cute. XD I can confirm that Pawla and Barker share a body mold.

Neat!
I wonder if changing their arms would be possible to have one with straight arms.

Offline Manster Guy

• MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2017, 02:10:10 AM »

Neat!
I wonder if changing their arms would be possible to have one with straight arms.

Even if you could swap arms (which I doubt) the dolls are not the same shade. Barker is a lot lighter in colour.
There are many of shades of grey between black and white.

Offline selfsecret

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2017, 06:08:32 AM »
My Cleo Set is scheduled to be delivered today. I can't wait.

Offline Manster Guy

• MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 04, 2017, 06:48:07 AM »
It's nice to see some positivity about the family lines, thanks ghouls. Barker is sooo cute, I know I'll end up getting all of them eventually, even though they're lacking in articulation.
There are many of shades of grey between black and white.

Offline bewilderness

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Ponies and Monsters, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Camp Crafty
« Reply #399 on: August 04, 2017, 06:55:14 AM »
[...]

omg XD

O.o  Cleo's a mom now?  lol oh Mattel.

Also, I totally NEEED werekittens!
Pony patches and MH & EAH sewing patterns on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddendoors
Blog: https://campcrafty.wordpress.com