collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 10
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Just an FYI for savy shoppers who want dolls  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Just an FYI for savy shoppers who want dolls
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:02:14 PM »
If you buy something at TRU right now you get a check out coupon good for 15% off in August.  BRU is giving out 20% off check out coupons and both are good on ghouls (and other items LOL)!

Coupons are good Aug 6th to Aug 15th and only on regular priced merchandise. 

Offline Lilithdrff

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Spooktacular
  • Caffeine Powered!
    • View Profile
Re: Just an FYI for savy shoppers who want dolls
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 05:35:53 PM »
Yup I got one yesterday! Hooza!

Online Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
Doggone it, I was *just* at a TRU Saturday!  :annoyed:

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »
Is it printed on the receipt or something?  I was there today, and I don't THINK I got one.  The cashier didn't say anything to me about it:(  I didn't check my receipt though.......

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 08:14:24 PM »
Is it printed on the receipt or something?  I was there today, and I don't THINK I got one.  The cashier didn't say anything to me about it:(  I didn't check my receipt though.......
It prints out after your receipt and is a separate piece of receipt paper.  Ours started printing out I think Monday? Or was it yesterday, it blurs together when you work retail sadly.  We are supposed to hand you your gift receipt and anything else is prints out.  Could be you got hit with a rotten cashier if your region is on track to be printing em out.

Offline SilkSpun

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Vampire Slayer
  • *wiggles*
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 10:44:52 PM »
I just got back from TRU and got a 20% off one item coupon for that date! I'm glad you posted this or I wouldn't have checked in the bag and it would have gotten tossed, haha! ^^;

Offline cleverLC

• Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 05:34:35 AM »
If you buy something at TRU right now you get a check out coupon good for 15% off in August.  BRU is giving out 20% off check out coupons and both are good on ghouls (and other items LOL)!

Coupons are good Aug 6th to Aug 15th and only on regular priced merchandise. 

I picked up Twyla and my TRU's last Gigi the other day, and was so happy to get that coupon! :D
Want Draculaura's Sweet Screams stock.  PM me if you're interested in selling!

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 06:31:56 AM »
I just got back from TRU and got a 20% off one item coupon for that date! I'm glad you posted this or I wouldn't have checked in the bag and it would have gotten tossed, haha! ^^;
Glad to be of help, a lot of folks do that.  You do not have to make a big purchase either.  They come out automatically so if you just need to buy say some packs of tissues you should get one.

Offline justkitter

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
It prints out after your receipt and is a separate piece of receipt paper.  Ours started printing out I think Monday? Or was it yesterday, it blurs together when you work retail sadly.  We are supposed to hand you your gift receipt and anything else is prints out.  Could be you got hit with a rotten cashier if your region is on track to be printing em out.

Okay.  I went again today and spent $90 and STILL NO COUPON:(  I even asked as soon as I walked in the door, and they said that was just a BRU thing.

TRU is really starting to make me angry.  I would easily vow to never shop there again if it wasn't for all the exclusives they have (but never seem to bother to order :hmm:)

Also had a bad experience at Panera Bread today too, so I think TRU is getting the bulk of my negativity:(  Sorry TRU.  But you owe me some darn coupons!

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 09:41:33 AM »

Okay.  I went again today and spent $90 and STILL NO COUPON:(  I even asked as soon as I walked in the door, and they said that was just a BRU thing.

TRU is really starting to make me angry.  I would easily vow to never shop there again if it wasn't for all the exclusives they have (but never seem to bother to order :hmm:)

Also had a bad experience at Panera Bread today too, so I think TRU is getting the bulk of my negativity:(  Sorry TRU.  But you owe me some darn coupons!
I am sorry to hear that, you can do the survey on the top of your receipt to let corporate know about there tude!  In our region it is a TRU thing as well, they just print out only a 15%, not the 20 us BRU's are printing out. 

Offline justkitter

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 06:05:33 PM »
15% off is better than the "nothing" I've been getting from my TRUs XD

Sorry for the rant!  I just get emotional when it comes to TRU :blush:  How could throwing me a 15% off coupon hurt anyone?  I just dropped $90 dollars.  If I had that coupon, I would have saved one whole dollar on my order.  Are you really gonna upset a customer over a dollar?  On the flip side, am I really gonna let a dollar get me this angry? 

It's amazing what a dollar can do, eh? :haha:

Offline SilkSpun

• Vampire Slayer
  • *wiggles*
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 07:29:07 PM »
15% off is better than the "nothing" I've been getting from my TRUs XD

Sorry for the rant!  I just get emotional when it comes to TRU :blush:  How could throwing me a 15% off coupon hurt anyone?  I just dropped $90 dollars.  If I had that coupon, I would have saved one whole dollar on my order.  Are you really gonna upset a customer over a dollar?  On the flip side, am I really gonna let a dollar get me this angry? 

It's amazing what a dollar can do, eh? :haha:
Actually you'd have saved $13.50, if it were 15% off of $90...  ^^; Unless you meant $9?

Offline justkitter

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 03:36:38 PM »
I thought it was 15% off any SINGLE item......

......if not, then TRU will feel my wrath XD