collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: SALE $6 dolls!  (Read 1628 times)

Offline True

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
SALE $6 dolls!
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:44:45 PM »
Could really use the money! All dolls are now $6

I will hold things for a week, (7 days)
If you PM asking for something but do not reply within 3 days, then it is up for grabs again.
Held Items are being listed UNDER the pictures.

Other sales threads:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The dolls start at $6

All of them have accessories, some are complete, some are not. Please ask if you're interested, I am more than happy to check! for the sake of this thread and not taking a billion more photos, I ONLY took pictures of the dolls. If you want more pictures of any dolls in particular feel free to ask!

If you want a stand PLEASE tell me, some of these dont have stands, but I have a ton of extra and I will add them for no extra cost, But if you dont say anything I won't remember to add it. x.x

Most of these dolls came from a sale, so If they're missing pieces then there is nothing I can do about finding them. It also means I dont know what sort of home they came from, None of them smell like smoke as far as I can tell. But I am constantly around people who smoke so I dont think I am as sensitive to it. HOWEVER once the dolls are in my possession they are in a smoke free home, I DO have 2 cats, but they're typically not in the same area as the dolls.

-Doll not for sale, ONLY his outfit
-Fin for sale, I have one of the belts for it SOLD

Outfits include:
Clawdeens DotD Outfit SOLD
Howleen Campus stroll outfit SOLD
Male CAM outfit, Red shorts & Red/black shirt
Abbeys basic fashion pack
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:11:02 AM by True »
:skel:

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: 50 Monsters for sale!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
Pm sent
^.^ :drac: :hearts: :rainbow:

Offline Andi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Midnight Magic
  • Why wont my avitar sit upright?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:27:34 PM »
Is voltagous frankie still available for $8? What about sweet screams frankie? How do we go about shipping and paying? I am kinda new here and haven't done any deals yet.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Andi

Offline writtenhuman

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
    • That Monster Mash
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 07:38:49 PM »
Sent you a message about Sirena :)

Offline True

• Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »
OK! so i got a TON of PM's regarding these dolls! xD Please bare with me! I'm going on a first come first serve basis here.

If you sent me a pm and it says I've read it, but I have not replied, I am not ignoring you! I'm just going down the line in order of who sent first. I don't really know what else to do. On top of that, a LOT of stuff got dumped on me this weekend to deal with, so I might not get to some things until monday, I'm doing my best though. 

Lastly, I just thought I should let people know, that I can only ship things out on the weekends, typically fridays, saturdays, and sundays.

Im copying this message to the OP so hopefully people notice it. Thanks for your patience!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 10:17:36 PM »
OK! so i got a TON of PM's regarding these dolls! xD Please bare with me! I'm going on a first come first serve basis here.

If you sent me a pm and it says I've read it, but I have not replied, I am not ignoring you! I'm just going down the line in order of who sent first. I don't really know what else to do. On top of that, a LOT of stuff got dumped on me this weekend to deal with, so I might not get to some things until monday, I'm doing my best though. 

Lastly, I just thought I should let people know, that I can only ship things out on the weekends, typically fridays, saturdays, and sundays.

Im copying this message to the OP so hopefully people notice it. Thanks for your patience!

No rush, take your time :hug:

Offline True

• Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 08:02:28 PM »
Thanks so much for the patience everyone, and also sorry If you weren't able to get what you were after, Some of these went FAST, but were requested a lot. x.x Specifically Sirena and Catty xD

I've updated the OP. Sold items have a RED X. You might need to hit F5 in order to see these.
Under each picture is a list of held items. I'm just waiting to hear back from a few people.

So I will hold items up to a week so long as we talk about it first xD.

Offline True

• Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 08:44:48 AM »
I'm going to put my sales on a temporary hold for the holidays. :) I am pretty sure that I have taken care of and shipped out everything that I was currently dealing with, but if I somehow missed you, please do message me!
Now that christmas is literally right around the corner, It's gotten even harder for me to get out to the PO, since I don't typically have much time to spare, and the lines are very long.

I will probably open up sales again mid january. Thank you so much everyone who bought anything, You guys basically are the reason I was able to put christmas gifts under the tree, and it means so much!

I will also be updating the sales, as its kinda a mess right now with what's left and what's gone! XD

Offline True

• Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
Re: SALE 27dolls! &blindbags
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »
Finally back! I need to get rid of these, they're just taking up too much space. reasonable offers considered!

Offline True

• Scary Cute
  • CAM Lover
    • View Profile
Re: SALE $6 dolls!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 12:06:47 AM »
Bump!

Iv reduced the price of dolls, the minis are by request or if you buy a doll ill throw one in if you need it, I have no idea what theyre worth, Can really use the money, thanks!

If youre interested in other items Im selling:
my sales posts on the mlparena are here

Ponys and other things:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,381280.0.html

Art:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385756.0.html

Customs:
coming soon
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:08:58 AM by True »

Offline True