collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[22] 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Claire's Show-Off Thread  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
Claire's Show-Off Thread
« on: November 30, 2016, 09:37:45 AM »
I figured it was time I made one of these :P

So I guess this will be the catch-all thread for all my hauls. To start, I thought I'd show you all some pics of my full collection!

Forgive the not so great pics, my phone is a potato.

Top shelf first. Some Pullips, couple of MH and EAH, a few obscured stuffed animals and Shoppie Gemma Stone.

Second shelf. More Pullips, my custom Taeyang Ace, and a few MH.

Shelf 3! Dals hiding in back, Pullip Fourrure (Who I just realized is missing a shoe :P Don't worry, I found it), Ghoulia and Rochelle and my Dream of Doll, Sam.

Number 4! Pullips Chill, China China and Kaela, mixture of MH and EAH (Some of my grails here, Nefera and Dawn of the Dance Frankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen I got for a steal ^^)

Here comes 5! Couple of Pullips lurking in the back (Including my favorite, Principessa), Heath hiding behind Honey's hair, and Haunted Rochelle, who I've always loved but I've come to realize she really is a treasure after seeing that a lot of people had trouble getting her. I just straight up ordered her off the Walmart website ^^;

6! Rochelle and Cupid are taking a nap and I forgot to wake them up for the picture, sorry about that. Romantic Alice, Eternia and Snow White in the back.

Lucky number 7! Pullips, MH and EAH, including one of my grails, Sig Toraleli! And Pullip Eos that I TOTALLY didn't get into a bidding war on ebay for >.>

Numero 8! The Haunted gang and some of the Alpacasso posse. The only reason Haunted Rochelle isn't with them is simply lack of room. :P

Number 9! More MH and EAH, some of my Ellowyne Wildes, and SDCC Katana. I put Katana there because it was the only empty space I had at the moment, and it looks like she's about to chop Ellowyne in half, which I think is hilarious, so there she stays. :P

Last one, I promise, number 10! Some Tonners (From left, starting with tallest doll: Blue Butterfly Glinda, New York Night Cami, Summer Swing Cami, Wizard of Oz 'Beauty and Brains'), Batsy and Isi chillin' up top, minis and some more of the Alpacasso posse, and DC Super Hero girls Harley Quinn.

And that's all of 'em! I hope you enjoy the pics. :) I'll be posting future brags in this thread as well.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:03:38 AM by Claire »

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Claire's Show-Off Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:57:44 PM »
What a lovely & varied collection of dolls!

The Katana look very funny in her pose  :biggrin:

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 01:06:20 PM »
What a lovely & varied collection of dolls!

The Katana look very funny in her pose  :biggrin:

Thank you! I've been at it for years :P At first I was all 'Only Pullips', then it became 'Focus on MH/EAH', then 'Give up MH/EAH, focus on Tonners/Wilde Imagination', then it went to 'Get MH/EAH, also Tonners and Wilde, oh and Shoppies too' :P

Every time I see Katana there it makes me smile. Ellowyne has no idea what's comin'... :whistle:

Offline WildHoney

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Voltageous
  • Meet Ze Monsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:37:55 PM »
The Tonners look really lovely. Do you have a gallery with close ups of them?
Seeing a lot of owner's pics of Gemma Stone... she seems like a big hit!

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 05:52:33 PM »
That's an amazing collection!

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 06:03:50 PM »
Thank you both so much! WildHoney, I've got some free time tomorrow so I'll try to get some close-ups. Robert Tonner is my favorite doll maker and going through the archives on tonnerdoll.com and Wilde make me drool. So many grails! He has a very distinct way of painting eyes that always tell me when a doll is a Tonner. :)

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 09:16:49 AM »
Wheee new dolls~

The newest additions, Sara Sushi and Peppa Mint!

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 09:23:46 PM »
I don't have pictures of them yet, but I just got the Chef Club Donatina and Jessicake Shoppies.

Ordered on Amazon and should be arriving soon are Shriek Wrecked Draculaura and Rochelle and EAH Birthday Ball Blondie. I didn't need three new dolls, but Draculaura at $6.85 and Blondie at around $7? How could I resist?? Rochelle naturally jumped in my cart along with them. :P

Finally the first MH reboot dolls I have in hand, Electrified Twyla and Clawdeen. My lovelies <3

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »
Loving seeing your collection! Plus you're so organized! Come help me arrange my stuff XD

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 10:24:59 AM »
Loving seeing your collection! Plus you're so organized! Come help me arrange my stuff XD

Thank you! I love showing it off, I'm quite proud of it. :) Haha, my dolls are pretty much the only organized thing about my room. I purposely made sure to take pictures of only the shelves because the state of everything else is a bit embarrassing. ^^;

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 12:30:47 PM »
The Amazon haul! Shriek Wrecked Rochelle and Draculaura, and Birthday Ball Blondie. :)

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2016, 09:07:09 PM »
What time is it? ~*BRAG TIME*~

Shoppies Chef Club Bubbleisha, Birthday Ball Cupid, Gloom Beach Clawdeen, Shoppies Peppa Mint. Couldn't resist a $5 Clawdeen. :)

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 04:33:20 PM »
Probably my favorite discovery is that there's a Tuesday Morning about ten minutes from my house. :) It's been my shopping spot for the past couple weeks, plus there's a Goodwill right next to it, a Jo-Ann Fabrics across the street, and then I go to McDonald's for lunch. :P

Anyway, thanks to Tuesday Morning, I've added two more Dals to my doll collection, Natalie and Charlemagne!

Offline snowblossum

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 06:49:40 AM »
Oh I love that nurse Dahl. Am a nurse so that would be an ideal doll for me.  Your haul pictures are so fun to look at all the dolls. The robber dolls are outrageously gorgeous

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 06:23:54 AM »
Latest girl! 1981 'Dolls of the World' Eskimo Barbie. I saw a picture of her online and fell in love...Fortunately, she's easy to find on eBay and around $20-$25, so I didn't feel bad taking her out of her box. Her name is Isabella :)

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 08:04:51 AM »
So, no pictures yet since she literally just shipped, but I'm getting one of my grail Pullips! She's Vivien, a Type 2, and a limited edition that was exclusive to TRU years back when she was released. Something that I noticed is that while newer Pullips seem to go up in price on ebay when they're sold out, several older releases have gone down in price, which means I can afford some older girls that I wanted years ago but were out of my price range! <3

Well, this isn't my photo, but rather one from the listing I bought her from, but it's the doll I'm getting so here you go XD

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
Re: Claire's Show-Off Thread 2/23: GRAIL DOLL! <3
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 08:19:41 AM »
CONGRATS!!!

Anytime someone gets a grail doll, an angel gets their wings...isn't that the way it goes???
 :haha: :green: :hearts:
Lisa
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline desdisques

• Fashion Pack
  • Tall doll lover
    • View Profile
    • Dollulus
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 05:29:12 AM »
That's one of the older Pullips! What a nice doll. You have a beautiful collection.

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 09:24:09 AM »
Yep, from 13 years ago! She obviously really wants to come out of that box.  :haha: I've always loved her movie star look, and I'm so happy that she's on her way to me! Something else that really makes me happy is that she comes with a little champagne bottle and glasses...Dolly props! XD

Offline DogMom

• Monster Hunter
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 11:02:57 AM »
Yep, from 13 years ago! She obviously really wants to come out of that box.  :haha: I've always loved her movie star look, and I'm so happy that she's on her way to me! Something else that really makes me happy is that she comes with a little champagne bottle and glasses...Dolly props! XD

Your grail doll AND dollie props?! You must be over the moon!! Congrats! I'm looking forward to some pics once she arrives.
Lisa
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis